Back to forum
rss 199 weeks ago
I want a teefury Metal Gear Solid shirt so so so bad!!!!, If anyone feels the same I do responed to this post with your excitement, and if any designers out there want to tackle this idea head on I will promise you I will buy it with the quickness.
21Comments
    199 weeks ago
    Hell Yeah! I want a Metal Gear Solid shirt as well! The games are rad as hell! something with Snake in a box? Og something funny including the " ! " .. A really good one could be epic!
    199 weeks ago
    http://www.teefury.com/forum/2524/Spitfire19_s_Art_Thread/

its at the bottom of my thread, im tweaking it right now. Any input would be fantastic :)
    199 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    199 weeks ago
    Im also working on another Design that has the cardboard box from MGS slightly on top and covering the companion cube with the MGS style question mark on it.
    199 weeks ago
    AGREED AND NOTED! The ^ photo is great, but it took me a second to recognize that the box is gonna get crushed. Missles or something to that extent would have been better probably. STILL! Kudos to the artist for making me lol.

Maybe a design of a snake in a headband and a military vest being all sneaky? I'm no artist. SOMEBODY MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
    199 weeks ago
    yeah but i gotta use it in a parody
    199 weeks ago
    I like the cardboard box with the MGS style "!" but the over all design seems just alittle to simplistic, it just doesnt have that Metal Gear Solid feel to it, but your on the right path and I like that your head is in the game.
    199 weeks ago
    But with a shirt you sometimes gotta go simplistic and thats kinda my style, but yeah I'm still ball-parking ideas
    199 weeks ago
    Ok new idea I'm sketching right now, The Iconic Cardboard Box from MGS set up like a box and stick trap with either a pack of ciggs or just one lit cigg
    199 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    Work In Progress
    199 weeks ago
    put that cig in there and maybe a logo on the box that they used in the game and that shirt is perfect, how do you do your designs by the way??
    199 weeks ago
    Hey I'm redesigning the box making the angles look better and I'm switching to just one lit cigarette with smoke coming off it and yes I'm adding the logo to the box :D
    199 weeks ago
    And I usually sketch it out by hand first, then i scan it and work with it in photoshop.
    199 weeks ago
    Snake Trap
    Photobucket

Ok What do you think?
    199 weeks ago
    Fantastic, really subtle. I'd buy that.
    199 weeks ago
    nice man that looks awesome I only have one more thing to say about it. maybe instead of that khaki green backround you got there you should keep the box that color but change the backround to classic Metal Gear Gray, you know what I mean? and if it gets printed I will buy more then one for sure
    199 weeks ago
    ok I will try that
    199 weeks ago
    Photobucket

How does that look?

but I already submitted it so we will see what happens.
    199 weeks ago
    Snake Trap tee by Spitfire19. Available from MySoti.com.
    Also put it on Mysoti
    176 weeks ago
    Hey Spitfire19, I love this shirt! I hope you see this comment soon I stumbled onto this shirt while looking for ideas to design my own shirt for a contest on www.Jinx.com I really think you should enter this shirt. I would definatly Buy IT!! :) If you win you'll get $1,000 no joke here's the link to help you get started and I hope to see your shirt up there. http://www.jinx.com/design_contest_info.aspx
    176 weeks ago
    Yo, just made a Metal Gear design that you might like
    compiledflatres.jpg