Back to forum
rss 185 weeks ago
I got some cool ass stickers from Jimiyo and I want to put them up somewhere but not just anywhere. I was thinking on my laptop but I don't want to place them there because I don't want them ruined or if my laptop ever dies I don't want to get rid of them by throwing away my laptop.

So I ask you guys, where do you guys place your stickers? I'm thinking about getting some paper board and making a collage of all the stickers I collect. Not sure yet, want to see your thoughts.
6Comments
    185 weeks ago
    I have a ton of stickers on my computer desk and the dresser that holds my comic books/put my TV on top of. There are other stickers that I tack onto walls with tape or pushpins so I can take them with me when I move or rearrange my room.
    184 weeks ago
    Dang. I thought there was a forum post about where people put them. Maybe there is. I'll try to find it a bit later. Gotta run to get some stuff at the store.
    Just in case it's not there, here's a pic of some of the stuff I did with stickers I got from all over. Mostly from artists that are connected with TeeFury.
    Notice the Castlevania Genesis cartridge in the background ;-)
    Stickers RULE!
    184 weeks ago
    I go laptop or iPad. Still not sure where to put the smash one since I was gonna keep the iPad more band-oriented (I use it to DJ my radio show). I also have an awesome sticker coming in from RubyRed!! I wanted the angry Pancake sticker give-away but I guess I didn't win one. Here is a pic:

laptop.jpg
    184 weeks ago
    Ben Yes Schwartz said: I go laptop or iPad. Still not sure where to put the smash one since I was gonna keep the iPad more band-oriented (I use it to DJ my radio show). I also have an awesome sticker coming in from RubyRed!! I wanted the angry Pancake sticker give-away but I guess I didn't win one. Here is a pic:

laptop.jpg

Ben you from the DMV???

I see nats and terps stickers...
    184 weeks ago
    Shmarrr said:
    Ben Yes Schwartz said: I go laptop or iPad. Still not sure where to put the smash one since I was gonna keep the iPad more band-oriented (I use it to DJ my radio show). I also have an awesome sticker coming in from RubyRed!! I wanted the angry Pancake sticker give-away but I guess I didn't win one. Here is a pic:

laptop.jpg

Ben you from the DMV???

I see nats and terps stickers...

I go to UMD!! I'm from New York but have spent a lot of time in this area and now go to college here. You?
    184 weeks ago
    Ahhhh, I'm from Northern VA. So I'm a big Skins, Bullets, Nat, Caps and Terps fan.

I go to Virginia Commonwealth University though.