Back to forum
rss 185 weeks ago
Hey everyone! I'm new over here on the forums, and I just recently submitted my first design here. In the meantime, I've been working on a new design, and I would love to hear the thoughts and critiques of the TeeFurian populace! It's 6 colors on a silver or grey shirt. The current title is "Gnomeunition". Hope you guys like it, and if not please don't hesitate to tell me where you feel it needs improvement! Thanks for looking!

10Comments
    185 weeks ago
    love the idea its great, but i would like to see the gun a differet colour to he background/tee colour, but i dont no very much about art and design so i might not be the right person to listen too,
    185 weeks ago
    Hey thanks dippycow! I had to do the gun that way to keep it to 6 colors, but it could be achievable if I rethought the color palette. I'll take that into consideration :)
    185 weeks ago
    i really like the details of the little guys :D hmm..ok how about the shirt color would be the same with the bubble and the gun will remain silver, in that case same numbers of colors :D
    185 weeks ago
    Yeah, Zero is right, you could try making this one on black shirt. The thing is I heard (or read) on Forums that Jimiyo said (or wrote, haha) that they had a lot of black tshirt designs on the line and they wanted to give other tee colors some shot.
    I do like it on silver or heather gray, tho.
    Loves the detail in those gnomes! well done dude 8)
    185 weeks ago
    Thanks zero and d4n13l! not a bad idea at all zero, i'll make sure to give the teefury folks that as an option too! But I was trying to steer clear of white and black under the assumption that they'd rather sell some other shirt colors (and that folks probably have enough white and black in their closets) :)
    185 weeks ago
    Sweet design rtofirefly! I love how the green shirted gnome is pulling on the blue shirted gnomes hat HAHA
    185 weeks ago
    haha, yeah I liked how they all worked out too, thanks Tyler :) Just not 100% on the colors and a couple other things, hence the WIP and all :) Thanks for stopping by!
    185 weeks ago
    Hey everyone, here's another option. Still 6 colors, but on a dark grey shirt instead!

6colorondark.jpg
    185 weeks ago
    hey randy! this is very funny! crazy idea you got here my friend! i like it!!! :D
    185 weeks ago
    rtofirefly said: Hey everyone, here's another option. Still 6 colors, but on a dark grey shirt instead!

6colorondark.jpg

Yes, yes, yes!! this is it man, I would buy this one in a heart beat! great work, loves it.