Back to forum
rss 187 weeks ago
First off, thanks to everyone for being patient today. As some of you noticed, the shipping price on some orders of three shirts is defaulting to $11 instead of the usual SmartPost option. This is a mistake, but unfortunately we're unable to fix it today (we're hoping to correct it tomorrow).

So if your order was affected by this issue, please email [email protected] and we'll make it right with a refund.

Thanks again for your understanding!
48Comments
    187 weeks ago
    Please fix the international shipping as well-two for $9 but three for $19,99? This time I took 3x 2 instead of 2x 3 like last time.
    Why not include the third Tee for free with those international orders for two? Might be much easier than refunding? And you will keep the people addicted and happy.
    187 weeks ago
    That's great news!
    PLEASE allow more than 3 tees of each size for the today drop bag.
    That would be simply awesome... an a great way to celebrate my birthday! :-P
    187 weeks ago
    did teefury increase the price of their shipping?
    187 weeks ago
    So when can we expect refunds if we do order today??

I wanna buy a couple 3 packs and was wondering. Thanks!
    187 weeks ago
    URGENT!
    Is 46,25$ the correct price for shipping 9 tees to Italy??

Please answer me back!
    I'd like to know the actual shipping costs and maybe ask for a refund later...
  • image zipper
    187 weeks ago
    Refunds will start to be processed tomorrow, email us with your order number and please be patient as we have a lot of orders to fix :)
    187 weeks ago
    admin said: Refunds will start to be processed tomorrow, email us with your order number and please be patient as we have a lot of orders to fix :)

Ok. Thank you.
    But is there ANY way to know the actual shipping costs BEFORE the order is submitted?
    That would be great...
    187 weeks ago
    Just ordered 12 shirts :) Total refund would be 29.36.

Thanks!!!
    187 weeks ago
    RQuinn said: Just ordered 12 shirts :) Total refund would be 29.36.

Thanks!!!

You have to submit this to [email protected]
    187 weeks ago
    So, how much should shipping be? I ordered three shirts and the cheapest shipping is 7.84 is that right? it's my first time buying from Tee Fury.
    187 weeks ago
    Now, I noticed that smart post didn't even show up as an option for 3 shirts. :\ shoot, if i know xL cost more i might of gotten a L since that was just incase, xD darn impulsive shopping.
    187 weeks ago
    FuzzyLogic said:
    RQuinn said: Just ordered 12 shirts :) Total refund would be 29.36.

Thanks!!!

You have to submit this to [email protected]

I did. I just thought I would post it again :)
    187 weeks ago
    guess it's just too smuuuuuurf bad that shipping didn't get fixed or even addressed for the error i pointed out 3 times. thanks teefury. awesome service
    187 weeks ago
    Craptastic. I didn't order because I can't afford to drop that much money on shirts with the minimum order (due to no paycheck until Friday) and now that there's a refund option I'm quite sad I didn't make the order now. Oh well... :(
    187 weeks ago
    What about the international shipping prices?
    I didn't order but I am just wondering....
    186 weeks ago
    Melvin said: What about the international shipping prices?

I didn't order but I am just wondering....

As a matter of fact, I had to order 3 different grab bags because international shipping prices to Europe were totally f* up.
    I would have had to spend something like 90$, and then ask for a refund later.
    But I didn't have enough money on my card - so I had to buy 3 x 24$ grab bags.

I'm really dissatisfied with this service.
    I think I won't buy here on TeeFury anymore for a loooong time.
    186 weeks ago
    I missed the grab bag for my sister because of website and postage issues. She's gonna be sooooo sad. :( Teefury is normally awesome, we've all had bad days, it's just the nature of the 24 hr availability that makes me feel I've missed out forever!!!
    186 weeks ago
    I ended up missing the grabbag because of the shipping...didn't see anything about this Forum until today after it ended. :( Wanted to order 3 shirts.
    186 weeks ago
    This information might have been a bit more useful before a lot of your international customers had gone to bed...
  • image zipper
    186 weeks ago
    Hello Everyone,
    The $2 smartpost option is only available for the U.S on orders of 3 tees or less, if you ordered more than 3 shirts on your order then that option is not available but we will still check that the shipping was charged correctly. As for international orders the same, the shipping should be $9 (USPS FC international shipping) for 3 shirts only, if you ordered more it will cost more but again we will verify that for you if you believe you were over charged.
    186 weeks ago
    ok peeps lets try to stay calm ,teefury messed up or should i say the system they are using messed up during the grab bags yesterday,firstly i am sure teefury didnt wish to lose out on any business so i am sure if it had been possible to sort it sooner they would have,and secondly people shouting at staff left right and centre to sort it out means staff left right and centre trying to sort it out ,so when you also get people shouting at staff to respond to messages and to write forum posts they is obviously a clash of time and staff members having enough time to deal with everything,i can assure you the staff would have done everything possible to solve the problems yesterday as soon as possible and to the best of there ability,

for those of you who have commented about not seeing information on this post untill after the grab bags had ended do have to take some responsibility for that yourselves the information is readily available through the forum pages and dispite the huge selection of wonderfull posts here on the forum it is not vey difficult to look and find a newly added post for the postal problems being faced.so if you didnt see the post then i feel you may need to learn to search the pages of this web site more thoroughly in the future.

i do totally understand the frustration for those of you who are international customers and who went to bed before information was found by themselves because the information was there i am sure before you went to bed you just didnt see it.MJ posted on the front page for the first time that there was a problem and it was being looked at well before this post was started and before the grab bags disappeared from teefurys front page.she also slightly further down the front page whilst the grab bags were still being sold mentioned this thread and then again further down still while the grab bags were being sold said you will be able to get a refund if you purchased at the inflated shipping rates and then again near the bottom of the front page said last post on this today you can get a refund on the $11 dollars shipping and that it was a mistake,so i am sorry if you have missed all thse mentions but believe me if you did that was not teefurys fault the information was out there for you to see clearly ,

so i think maybe some people who have commented on teefurys lack of good buisness ,and that they have felt let down by teefury should offer up an appology because those of you who frequent these pages are well aware of teefurys good record and should be more willing to give teefury a break when they are going through difficult times as they did yesterday be more willing to wait for the situation to be resolved before jumping on the "teefury let us down "bandwagon.

and finally i amnow pretty sure that teefury is now going to be inundated by emails and posts asking how long the refunds will take and when are we ging to get our refunds etc etc etc and as an active member of the forums i ask that you please refrain from emailing and posting everyday about the same problem and give teefury time to resolve the issues because we all no that if the staff are forced to comment on here every hour so to stop the "teefury hasnt answered our comments for the last 10 hours"brigade it is more likely to take longer to get your refunds sorted so give the staff a chance and be patient,if you feel you need to have a moan about this issue please do us all a favour and before you post your complaint follow these easy guidlines first and if you still feel the need to post the go ahead,
    step one:: take a deep breath
    step two:: make a cuppa coffee or tea
    step three:: drink hot drink while thinking???? "if i write this comment will it make any difference to me and my situation ,and will it get my refund any quicker"
    step four::realise that actually it wont make any difference and so decide not to comment and therefore give the good folks at teefury a bit less of an ear bashing ,
    step five:: give yourself a pat on the back for acting like an understanding human being and showing a little bit of compassion ,
    step six:: sit back and chill knowing your an ok person.

and if after ollowing the steps which apply to you you still feel the need to comment about a refund then feel free to do so with the full understanding that you may well me adding to already full post or email which will inevitably slow down the whole refund process for everybody.

love to you all my awsome moany mixed up wondeful teefury family,
    186 weeks ago
    If I was due a refund I'd buy you some full stops.

I was referring to this thread not being started until very late in the day, I also checked the other threads in the forum and no mention of refunds for international customers was made before I had to go bed and cry myself to sleep.

I'm not holding it against Tee Fury, I'll happily buy from them again, but I think I'm within my rights to say I'm not happy (without being abusive of course, no need for that).
    186 weeks ago
    thanks for the offer of full stops Big J i am terrible at punctuation ,
    as for the international shipping problem. one an only assume that due to the fact that the US shipping was incorrect that there may have also been a problem with the international shipping.
    i did infact assume this was the fact and when i read information that the shipping problems were being dealt with i felt this covered US and interntional.
    186 weeks ago
    Yeah I knew they were being dealt with, just wasn't sure if that meant refunds would apply. I'd have run the risk normally, but I don't get paid for a week and I'm skint. Ah well, it's done now. No worries.
  • Load More Comments