Back to forum
rss 200 weeks ago
What happened to $2 shipping?? Im ready to order some grab bags!!
40Comments
    200 weeks ago
    Yeah that's what I want to know as well. ;(
    200 weeks ago
    Yeah, I'm really not happy with the larger amount in shipping. I don't want to pass on a grab bag, but I might just do it. I think that teefury should honor their shipping policies immediately. The text below was taken from their FAQ at 1:05am on the 21st of September, if they were going to change the shipping prices, they should have mentioned it in this text.

How much does shipping cost?

For orders within the continental U.S., shipping starts at $2 (for 1-3 shirts only) for the slowest shipping method and then goes up from there, depending on the shipping method you choose. Be sure to read the details next to each shipping method in the checkout process to learn more about shipping transit times, trackability, and other shipping details.
    200 weeks ago
    Shipping does cost $2 for 1-3 shirts with Smart Post in the US unless you are seeing something we are not...?
    200 weeks ago
    There is no Smart Post option at all. I can take a screencap if you'd like to see it.
    200 weeks ago
    Im tyring to order XL and the option is not there.
    200 weeks ago
    Same. No $2 ship option. Cheapest for me is 11.04 for USPS priority. Please fix :(
    200 weeks ago
    No Smartpost option here either. I only saw the FedEx and the various Priority Mail options, starting at $11something going up to about $16. Nope.
    200 weeks ago
    I have $2 shipping still and i just got 3 grab bag tees, no problem.
    200 weeks ago
    19.66 to Australia for 3 x XXL, I've always paid only $9.

Drops to $9 if you change it to 3x L!

Not cool.
    200 weeks ago
    I don't see the option either. Here's what I see.
    [IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a186/DRWarrior/Shipping.png[/IMG]
    200 weeks ago
    Oops let me repost.
    Photobucket
    200 weeks ago
    Ok, I noticed it happens when you try to order XL. Not sure about other sizes.
    200 weeks ago
    Same here, it was always $9 for 3 tshirts to uk, now it was 19.66 which doesn't even make sense :S
    200 weeks ago
    this is devestating
    200 weeks ago
    D: its like that for me too
    and I was totally psyched about this grabbag
    200 weeks ago
    I'm hoping it's just a bug and will be fixed before the grab bag finishes. If not I'll not be ordering sadly.
    200 weeks ago
    Three large shirts to TX is $2 to ship, three extra large to the same ZIP is $10+.
    200 weeks ago
    i paid $15 for 3xLarge T-shirt and $ 9,00 shipping cost to the Netherlands.

$24,00 total.

:-)
    200 weeks ago
    That's what I'm trying to do! smuuuuuurf you Dutch! ;-)
    200 weeks ago
    Tryin to order 3 doubleXL and checkout is only showing me the same 3 options as the users above, fedex home and priority with delivery and signature conf. No smartpost to me and I'm here in US, hope I don't miss this when it gets fixed.
    200 weeks ago
    It's gotta be a bug. No reason to make it this way. I happened to order 2 of 1 size and 1 of another and it was cheaper to order that way, twice, than to just get 6 on one order.

It's more paperwork and orders for them to keep track of, so it just wouldn't make sense. Guessing it's an issue with the new shipping that hasn't come up since this is the first grab bag with the new system.

That sound plausible? Most people order 1 or 2, possibly, on a normal day, but try and order many more for a grab bag.

just my $.02 isk
    200 weeks ago
    Aye you're probably right there mate. Time is running out though! Kind of.
    200 weeks ago
    I'm having the same problem trying to order XL shirts
    200 weeks ago
    having the same problem trying to order 3 XL shirts. guess i'll have to wait it out before i place my order.
    200 weeks ago
    First time to site, kinda buggy. I couldn't use Auto Fill, it didn't recognize that I had filled fields, and now I can't get the $2 shipping, frustrating!
  • Load More Comments