I used to be able to order a grab bag of 3 tees and have it shipped for $5.00 Now it's coming up as $10.61. That is a huge increase. I had planned on ordering a dozen shirts, but that would now cost me an extra $22 bucks in shipping.

I'm also getting two prices for shipping 2 shirts.

$ 7.97 USPS First-Class Mail International
Shipping Time: 1-2 weeks

$ 8.95 USPS First-Class Mail International
Shipping Time: 1-2 weeks

Ouch
14Comments
    200 weeks ago
    Shipping for the US has changed dramatically as well. Every time I've done shipping for 3 grab bag shirts it's been the same amount as 1 normal shirt. Now the lowest is $12. Hoping it is a bug and I'll buy my shirts in the evening.
    200 weeks ago
    Yeah, I was counting on shipping only being $5 for 3 shirts as well. Now I might have to pass.
    200 weeks ago
    I used to get shipping to Australia for 3shirts fpr USD$9.00, now its $19.66. If I change the order back to 1 shirt from 3 is drops back to $9.

I'm not getting them at that price. I hope it is a bug and will check back later!!!!
    200 weeks ago
    Yea same w/ me in Alaska. Usually it's $6 but tonight it was $10... Idk why it can't just be $2 like w/ the rest of the country cuz whenever i ship anything to the lower 48 it's the same price as in the lower 48. Oh well... guess i wont be getting a grab bag :/
    200 weeks ago
    Same here shipping for three shirts for me is 7 something. Used to be 2 dollars. Pass big time.
    200 weeks ago
    Same here shipping for 3 XL to New Zealand is $19.66 thats more than the shirts. Yet when I change it to 3 L it goes back down to $9.

I'm not sure what is goin on here but please let us all know when its sorted or why this is happening.

thanks in advace

ark
    200 weeks ago
    It seems like (international) shipping has been raised for XL and XXL shirts. Can someone say whether this is on purpose?
    200 weeks ago
    Price is raised for small 2 XD
  • image zipper
    200 weeks ago
    Hello everyone, there is a bug in the system causing our shipping rates to be off, we are working on getting this fixed. Please check back in a couple of hours and hopefully it will be fixed up :)
    200 weeks ago
    What happens if we've already ordered? My total was like $26.95 and usually is 20 even. I did get stickers though, didn't think it cost 5 bucks to ship stickers *grumble*
    200 weeks ago
    Well then. It looks like I'll have $15 in Shipping credit. LOL. More shirts for me.
  • image zipper
    200 weeks ago
    If you have already placed an order, and the shipping was wrong please email [email protected], we will then look into your order and refund and fix the shipping, this will be done tomorrow.
    199 weeks ago
    Thanks for the timely refund. Never Doubt TeeFury... Best customer service I've ever had to deal with.
    65 weeks ago
    I used to get shirts on this site because it had prints that I liked for about the same price as getting t-shirts at a store at home. Now it is more expensive and I'm finding it just not worth the time any more. It was good while it lasted, Ill be back when they stop using UPS exclusively.