Back to forum
rss 200 weeks ago
Hi everyone!

This will be an updated thread where I'll post various WIP's and the like. Have a few more Teefury ideas I'm toying with thought it might be a good idea to start one of these threads and get some feedback from you all.

Thanks!
13Comments
    200 weeks ago
    Here's one I started the other day. It will probably be redrawn once I decide which way to take it, what needs tweaking, etc...
    Working title is "Blue Na'Vi Group" or "Ean Tutean Pongu" (I looked it up).

No Hair
    Blue Na'vi Group No Hair

With Hair
    Blue Na'Vi Group Hair

197 weeks ago
    I put this inthe October Submission thread, but after a couple of looks, decided it could use more work. the idea is a mix of Transformers and Tron = TRONSFORMERS. Don't know if it's a winner, but I want to complete it.

Here's the first take...
    tronsformers
    197 weeks ago
    Here's the second... Crits and comments appreciated.

tronsformers 02

197 weeks ago
    WIP Update...
    Thought it didn't look "Transformers" enough and feedback received confirmed it. Here's the beginnings of a redo.
    tronsformers 03
    197 weeks ago
    That's awesome qetza! Have you considered making one of the arms or maybe the legs shaped like a Light Cycle?
    197 weeks ago
    rtofirefly said: That's awesome qetza! Have you considered making one of the arms or maybe the legs shaped like a Light Cycle?

Thanks man. I think I'll try that out and see what it looks like.
    196 weeks ago
    Here's yet another revision (actually another redo). After more feedback and a cool suggestion to further the idea (mega TRON), this is what I have so far...

mega TRON 01

I may try making the gun arm a light cycle or throw a disc in there somewhere.
    196 weeks ago
    OK, I think I pretty much done with this variation. Here's one with a BG and one without.

Tronsformers 04 02

Tronsformers 04 02b
    195 weeks ago
    Congrats on Today's Print!
    195 weeks ago
    yeah, top quality print today, congrats
    195 weeks ago
    Thanks FuzzyLogic and bleee!

It's been an awesome experience and I appreciate all the fine folks here who contributed by either commenting or purchasing (or both).

Hopefully we can do this again sometime.
    195 weeks ago
    I thought you'd be amused to know I kinda sorta overdrew (for a few hours anyway) my bank account to get the Fredator shirt. I simply had to have it. If I get it in time, I'm going to wear it to Long Beach Comic Con. :D
    195 weeks ago
    Ha, ha! I'm glad is was only a few hours. Very cool tho. Thanks again and I hope you get it in time for the con. I can't wait to get mine.