Back to forum
rss 201 weeks ago
Hi, TeeFurians.
I was considering submitting this shirt but was told it might not happen any time soon since there was very recently a Kool-Aid themed shirt up on the site for sale. The other one seemed to sell very well, so I figured you guys might be up for another one. I think they're different enough in style and execution that there's room for both.

So, what do you think -- is there room for another so soon? Sound off!

15Comments
    201 weeks ago
    Top notch illustration...not so crazy about the text though

can we get a tee mock up?
    201 weeks ago
    that would be so great. I would buy it asap.
    201 weeks ago
    I agree with text. Generally people hate any kind of text on a shirt. This is one badass illustration though.
    200 weeks ago
    Illustration is TIGHT!! Love it.
    200 weeks ago
    I couldn't wear it with the bastr'd on it so I agree with the no text to define it, please. I like both colours but the red/purple would be awesome on a cream coloured tee though most would cry at that tee colour choice so maybe gray/silver? Good design though.
    200 weeks ago
    Okay, I finally got around to posting some textless versions. Also included the design on gray/silver, and (just for kicks and tickles) a "missing tooth" variant on yellow and shirt placement mock-ups. Drink up!

GlassBastrdColor1NoLogoWeb.png
    GlassBastrdColor2NoLogoWeb.png

GlassBastrdColor3NoLogoWeb.png

GlassBastrdShirtPlacement.png
    200 weeks ago
    I prefer the cream colored version
    200 weeks ago
    The yellow design seemed to be the most popular on the Emptees boards with the gray design only getting a couple of nods.
    199 weeks ago
    I definitely prefer it in the purple.
    199 weeks ago
    I love the yellow.
    199 weeks ago
    really bad ass illo! i think this one is much better than the sold one. Goodluck!
    199 weeks ago
    smuuuuuurf that's sick!!
    199 weeks ago
    It's never too soon for a kool-aid themed shirt...

I agree that the purple themed looks best.
    199 weeks ago
    AH ITS SO GOOD
    199 weeks ago
    Hey, everybody! GLASS BAST'RD is Emptees "Tee of the Day" for Sept 26th! Yay!

Head over to http://www.emptees.com/tees/323263-glass-bastrd href> and check it out!