Back to forum
rss 187 weeks ago
Hey Everyone, I'm just gonna start posting all my design and some design ideas here, any constructive criticism would be much appreciated! :)

Got Adam

In Case Of Evil...2

Photobucket

66Comments
    187 weeks ago
    The triforce and bioshock designs would be great. love them both.
    187 weeks ago
    187 weeks ago
    I decided to redo the Got Adam design and I think the WIP in progress is pretty good so far.

Photobucket
    187 weeks ago
    I like the House Mario, especially since it looks like you used his sweet flame cane.
    187 weeks ago
    mas69teredward said: I like the House Mario, especially since it looks like you used his sweet flame cane.

Thanks but unfortunately, I cant use it on a shirt i gotta make it look less like mario
    187 weeks ago
    Photobucket

Ok "Got Adam" Version 2!
    187 weeks ago
    Spitfire19 said: Photobucket

Ok "Got Adam" Version 2!

Any Feedback on how I can improve it? im thinking ditching the got milk? look and going into a more art Deco Style poster
    187 weeks ago
    Photobucket

Metroid :) haha I need an idea or joke to work into a suitable design. Any ideas????
    187 weeks ago
    the mario/house design is pretty good.
    add in a pill or 2 and im sold
    187 weeks ago
    I gotta change it up and i have a new idea for the Mario/House design
    186 weeks ago
    Photobucket

Whole new style :)
    186 weeks ago
    That looks sweet as.
    186 weeks ago
    Spitfire19 said: I gotta change it up and i have a new idea for the Mario/House design

Looks great! Love those muted tones.
    186 weeks ago
    Thanks a lot :) I think I'm ready to submit my Adam Design, do you think its ready?
    186 weeks ago
    Photobucket

Metal Gear Humor :)
    186 weeks ago
    Spitfire19 said: Photobucket

Whole new style :)

i like this a heck-of-a lot better than the others

and also i like the mario md shirt but i think it would be better on a lighter colored shirt, the colors of the design are already so dark i don't feel it has a nice enough contrast to 'pop', and i would like it if it were printed pretty largely on a shirt
    186 weeks ago
    185 weeks ago
    Snake Trap

Photobucket
    185 weeks ago
    Eeee! IF any of your shirt get printed I'm buying them all... I love the style.... Yay, Metal Gear!!!! XD
    185 weeks ago
    LunaP said: Eeee! IF any of your shirt get printed I'm buying them all... I love the style.... Yay, Metal Gear!!!! XD

haha My "Major League Zombie" was printed :D
    184 weeks ago
    I love these!
    184 weeks ago
    thanks a lot!
    184 weeks ago
    Working on a new concept, A legend of Zelda link made to look like a samurai warrior, in front of a setting sun.

Photobucket
    184 weeks ago
    And of course id be using all of link's colors like green, white, and brown, and the color scheme of the shoulder guards will be the same as his shield and the sword will also have master sword influences.
    183 weeks ago
    My Inception Tee Design

Photobucket
  • Load More Comments