Back to forum
rss 187 weeks ago
Here a forums for all my submissions, please enjoy and comment on them as often and as brutally as needed, I want to get a design up at some point, and the best way would be to ask you guys what you like/dislike. so share your thoughts.

My current works are mostly pop-culture, but I do have some abstract ones I think I'll be submitting in the coming weeks.

9Comments
    187 weeks ago
    teefurypactrap

Submitted today, a simple design i'm not 100% sure about how the ghost came out but i'm not sure how else to go about designing him.

None-the-less, humour is there.
    187 weeks ago
    pacmanlaneHIGH

One of my first design, done in Illustrator from scratch (so no copied sprites) saw some one with a pac man shirt in a record store while looking through Beatles albums and this was born into my head.
    187 weeks ago
    bearodactyle190510

probably my favourite piece I've thrown together, a simple sketch due to boredom, one that i think has turned out incredibly. and no never read the oatmeal comic related to 'bearodactyles' until way after this sketch.
    187 weeks ago
    Donut

No real explanation, my nickname in school is Donut, and i got bored oen morning and whipped out photoshop, and behold. Thats it really.
    186 weeks ago
    universalgreeting

a fun little design, super simple, but more nerdy than any shirt i've ever wished to wear. what do you think?
    183 weeks ago
    my latest and greatest (and switch to flickr for viewing)
    here:

upgrade
    183 weeks ago
    boxless said: my latest and greatest (and switch to flickr for viewing)

here:

upgrade

I like, but I would like it much more if you softened the edges instead of leaving it as a harsh box.
    182 weeks ago
    next on my list is this bugger:

iListen
    162 weeks ago
    Ohcomeonnow said:
    boxless said: my latest and greatest (and switch to flickr for viewing)

here:

upgrade

I like, but I would like it much more if you softened the edges instead of leaving it as a harsh box.

I agree. It's well composed, but the edges of the boxes need to be softened. Otherwise it'll look super boxy on the shirt.