Back to forum
rss 188 weeks ago
Hello there kind Teefurians, once again I summon you to take a look at this new project I have. Less artsy than my DandeLion and Zebrushed and more fun!
I was searching for some pics on the web for my 7:30 to 5 job (yes those are my working hours, I know :o!) and I came across the brand Arm&Hammer and I inmediately thought of MC Hammer and made this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I'm not sure about the slogan I was thinking "TEH STANDARD OF POVERTY" but I don't want to offend anyone so I just put "YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS".

Critique is much, much appreciated!!

Peace out!
21Comments
    188 weeks ago
    I just read the "POS YOUR SUBMISSIONS HERE" thread and I'm making this my WIP thread, ok? soi I'll be posting some other works in prog I have right now and would love to know what you guys think. Thanks!

Now, this is something I've just finished but I think there's something missing. I wanted to give it a comic book cover feel like with a title and all but I just can't figure out what. The Invincible Iron? The Superb Clothes Iron? please help!

Photobucket

Oh and I want to place it on a red or burgundy shirt, any word on TeeFury behalf? do you have that shirt color? thanks!
    188 weeks ago
    Arm & Hammer time is 5 star bro.
    187 weeks ago
    Where are his Hammer pants?!
    187 weeks ago
    Thanks Josh! I'm working on some tweaks and I'll sub it after that.
    @HiphopAnonymous, I wanted to do a Hammer pants version but, since the arm is holding the guy from his legs the pants would've been all tucked within the fist and I wasn't sure how would it look so I tried with a much simpler clothed Hammer.

What say thee, should I sub it? or needs work yet?
    187 weeks ago
    I suppose that makes sense =]
    187 weeks ago
    BUAHAHAHAH!!
    lol n the Iron one is pretty good too
    187 weeks ago
    HiphopAnonymous said: I suppose that makes sense =]

:oD
    187 weeks ago
    RJ3000 said: BUAHAHAHAH!!

lol n the Iron one is pretty good too

thanks RJ! I'm looking for some suggestions for the iron one, I'm thinking about making it like a comic book cover and want to do a very stylish title and I'm not sure what to put on it. I wanted to make it as close as the original as I could, something like "The Invincible Clothes Iron2 or something like that... any thoughts? thanks!
    187 weeks ago
    I love the Iron one as it is.
    187 weeks ago
    Hammer did wear those suits. I used to go dancing at the club he did before he got all big-headed... gah! Like 1988? Dating myself again with my age....

That is quite funny. The pants... how about posting one with the huge harem pants and then see what we critics have to say? I agree w/you about how it could be all awkward looking but it may be super funny, too.

I see this outfit as this: http://tinyurl.com/34xdagw

But maybe use this very weird angled Hammer in his pants? http://tinyurl.com/28vg9ue

OMG!! There was a sewing pattern!! Bwahahahahaa!!! http://tinyurl.com/34qhtla

OK. I like the idea. I'll check back and see what you changed, if anything. It's funny.
    187 weeks ago
    Awesome feedback StripeyMcD, thanks!
    I just checked those images, they are great and much helpful. I'll see how to make the harem pants work with the idea. Mayeb I'll have the arm holding Hammer of one leg and maybe that way we would see the pants and all.
    Thanks a lot guys! I'll be posting some updates soon. Cheers!
    187 weeks ago
    Looks cool D4N13L! Def finish it dude it's a fun idea.
    187 weeks ago
    thanks qetza! I'll post the final versions and see what you awesome peeps have to say about it.

In the mean time, I have this work, I did this like a couple of months ago and stumbled upon it when cleaning my hard drive, haha.

Guess the reference!
    Photobucket

The first one to answer gets a free tee! (when/if printed, of course)
    Guess away! :oD
    187 weeks ago
    Is that an American Pie reference?
    187 weeks ago
    mas69teredward said: Is that an American Pie reference?

Dingdingding!! and the winner is: Mas69terdedward!
    Congrats dude, when/if this one gets printed, don't forget to frop me a note and claim your prize! :oD
    187 weeks ago
    Neat-O! You'll have to keep us up to date on it being printed. :-D
    187 weeks ago
    HA!! Now I remember that line in American Pie. Too funny! I couldn't wear it though as I get enough flack for most of my tees I wear at my kids school.... alas, it's still funny.
    187 weeks ago
    mas69teredward said: Neat-O! You'll have to keep us up to date on it being printed. :-D

Oh yeah, believe it, I will let you know :o)
    187 weeks ago
    StripeyMcD said: HA!! Now I remember that line in American Pie. Too funny! I couldn't wear it though as I get enough flack for most of my tees I wear at my kids school.... alas, it's still funny.

Haha, I can picture your children's teah going O.o hahaha
    Thanks for your comment!
    186 weeks ago
    Here's another one!
    I know this concept might be a little too played-out/overdone but, I just can't fight it! I had to do this.

Tadaaa: the evolution of man by Charles Darwin meets Star Wars! obvious? maybe, already done, not likely. I searched the web for a 'similar' design and, aparently is hasn't been done. I surfed and searched for over 3 days and found a LOT of other ideas but none with SW theme, but if anyone has ever seen one of this or any design alike, please do post the link.
    So, this is it. I made three options, let the critique begin!!

60982_10150278597570603_706910602_14888757_2485885_n.jpg

Mock up
    62316_10150278597500603_706910602_14888755_7229136_n.jpg

Lightsaber detail
    60982_10150278597565603_706910602_14888756_6138049_n.jpg

Thanks guys, rock on!!
    186 weeks ago
    Awesome! The third one is the best.