Back to forum
rss 188 weeks ago
I'm starting this thread for my WIP. I would love to hear any critisism on my stuff, as long as it's constructive.

Thanks for looking.
26Comments
    188 weeks ago
    I've had this Idea since I watched the new Alice In Wonderland. In the movie they keep saying/asking if Alice is "the wrong Alice". Now we are huge zombie fans in my house, so if a movie has anything remotely to do with zombies, we have it. One of our favs is Resident Evil, which has a main character named Alice. So what would happen if they really did have the Wrong Alice.

Concept drawing
    111.jpg

I'm working on the lines right now so hopefully I can get a better version up later today. :)
    188 weeks ago
    So here's some the lines done. I'm trying to get a comic-y feel to it, but it is not a style that I've done before. So I'm really struggling to get it to look right.

alice2.jpg
    188 weeks ago
    work.5912095.1.fc,550x550,white.v3.jpg
    188 weeks ago
    the wrong alice is looking good i love her she looks cool but his face is a bit weird,sorry i hate saying bad things about peoples stuff,and i am no artist so it is probably just me ,and i love the look of this second one that face is so cute,lol
    188 weeks ago
    The Wrong Alice is looking cool!
    187 weeks ago
    Thanks guys! I'm kinda taking a break from the Wrong Alice as it's fustrating me right now. So here's the last one I did.

work.5922942.1.fc,550x550,slate.v3.jpg
    187 weeks ago
    livesintheboonies said: So here's some the lines done. I'm trying to get a comic-y feel to it, but it is not a style that I've done before. So I'm really struggling to get it to look right.

alice2.jpg

i absolutely love this idea!!

but i have a few suggestions for your wip:
    the hatter's missing left arm bothers me, i know you want it to be behind him, but even a hand poking from behind the bottom of his shirt would be nice
    and i think the alice is a bit too stocky, going from the real mila to this is a bit odd for me bc she's really lean and muscular not really bulky muscular.

but keep it up!! love the concept!
    187 weeks ago
    livesintheboonies said: So here's some the lines done. I'm trying to get a comic-y feel to it, but it is not a style that I've done before. So I'm really struggling to get it to look right.

alice2.jpg

i absolutely love this idea!!

but i have a few suggestions for your wip:
    the hatter's missing left arm bothers me, i know you want it to be behind him, but even a hand poking from behind the bottom of his shirt would be nice
    and i think the alice is a bit too stocky, going from the real mila to this is a bit odd for me bc she's really lean and muscular not really bulky muscular.

but keep it up!! love the concept!
    184 weeks ago
    Thanks Zombiecakes, my hubby said the samething about Alice. I will see about changing a feww things.
    184 weeks ago
    A reference to the TV series Smallville.
    Link's Begining
    work.6048347.2.fc,550x550,slate.v3.jpg
    174 weeks ago
    I Am Legend Of Zelda
    work.6471834.1.fc,550x550,white.v3.jpg
    154 weeks ago
    work.7145156.1.flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
    154 weeks ago
    I hate Zelda And even I like those Zelda designs. Horton hears a DR who one could be very cool with some definition to it and I like the dragons ones.
    154 weeks ago
    You know what might be interesting is if you took the scene from this poster: http://www.urbanchristiannews.com/ucn/images/alice-in-wonderland-cast_12_2009-791409.jpg and had RE Alice surrounded by zombified Wonderland folk.
    154 weeks ago
    bbbearcounty said: You know what might be interesting is if you took the scene from this poster: http://www.urbanchristiannews.com/ucn/images/alice-in-wonderland-cast_12_2009-791409.jpg and had RE Alice surrounded by zombified Wonderland folk.

That would probably be the only Alice I.W. Tee I'd buy a hot armed Alice surrounded by zombie wonderland...ians. but with that concept it be better if she was in a sexified version of her iconic outfit.
    154 weeks ago
    livesintheboonies said: I Am Legend Of Zelda
    work.6471834.1.fc,550x550,white.v3.jpg

I love this.
    I would instabuy this one.
    I sincerely hope it gets printed!!!
    154 weeks ago
    livesintheboonies said: work.7145156.1.flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

Not a Dr Who fan, but I would def buy this for some of my friends that are.
    153 weeks ago
    work.7167700.1.fc,550x550,black.v3.jpg
    153 weeks ago
    i love both those Zelda images (SUBMIT THEM!) and would buy them if they came up

...but when you said the first was a reference to Smallville it made me want a Smallville shirt...do one of those too ;)
    153 weeks ago
    I have to agree with PureInvasion,
    The 2 Zelda pics are awsome and a must have for any true gamer. The smallville one is simple and clean.
    The I Am Legend reference is one I need NOW!
    153 weeks ago
    I Am Legend of Zelda is amazing!!! Very well done
    153 weeks ago
    work.7173521.1.fc,550x550,white.v3.jpg
    153 weeks ago
    ^awesome
    153 weeks ago
    work.7181051.1.fc,550x550,white.v3.jpg
    153 weeks ago
    work.7183718.1.fc,550x550,white.v3.jpg
  • Load More Comments