Back to forum
rss 188 weeks ago
Following Jimiyo's post I'm making my own sketchbook thread!

My name as you can tell is Tyler Bramer!

View my DeviantART

View my Flickr

My somewhereelse Profile

Here is my latest WIP. I saw somebody's Bioshock Adam design and had to make my own! I loved the story in the first game and the second was almost as good.

Eve Hypo v1
37Comments
    188 weeks ago
    hi there ,this is not necessarily what i would want to buy (sorry if that sounds bad it is just personal preference)but it is great i love the way you have done it ,it looks awsome and is very well done and i am sure that there are many many people out there who will absolutely buy this,well done.
    188 weeks ago
    dippycow_5 said: hi there ,this is not necessarily what i would want to buy (sorry if that sounds bad it is just personal preference)but it is great i love the way you have done it ,it looks awsome and is very well done and i am sure that there are many many people out there who will absolutely buy this,well done.

That's not bad to say at all! It helps to know what sort of things people do and do not like as it helps for future designs :D
    188 weeks ago
    Design for the yin yang symbol. Has sea lion, dolphin, hawk, sea horse, shark, killer whale, octopus, squid, sea turtle. Closeups underneath it.
    Yin and Yang v3

Yin and Yang v2 Close5

Yin and Yang v2 Close4

Yin and Yang v2 Close3

Yin and Yang v2 Close2

187 weeks ago
    not a big fan of bioshock , but I love the design. Would love to see your take on a fallout tee!
    187 weeks ago
    Just asking, would that be my Adam design you saw?
    187 weeks ago
    Spitfire19 said: Just asking, would that be my Adam design you saw?

If you made the Adam one then yes :D
    187 weeks ago
    haha sweet :D and ur design just crushed my design, smuuuuuurf you for being better then me! lol
    187 weeks ago
    haha sweet :D and ur design just crushed my design, smuuuuuurf you for being better then me! lol
    187 weeks ago
    And I also made a Eve one too
    187 weeks ago
    Sorry to Keep posting but you inspired me to redo my Adam Design and here is the WIP

Photobucket
    187 weeks ago
    I love your yin yang!
    187 weeks ago
    Spitfire that looks much better than before!

Thanks mas69teredward!
    187 weeks ago
    187 weeks ago
    Tiger v6
    Birds and Tigers

Home Color Advantage v2
    Home Color Advantage

Vader Drink Placement
    Dark Side Drink

Flaming Rhino v2
    Flaming Rhino
    186 weeks ago
    Black Death Red Samurai is now available for purchase at RedBubble.

Art

Check it out!
    185 weeks ago
    Two Batman inspired shirt designs. The first is seen in the opening to the Arkham Asylum video game and the latter is a Riddler inspired shirt because Riddler is my favorite villain of all time. (The latter is also for DBH not here) What do you guys think?

Arkham Asylum Placement

Got a Question
    185 weeks ago
    i absolutely love the yin yang design it is brill ,i would buy it in a shot so clever.but do me a favour dont mess with it please,it is perfect as it is ,thanks,lol
    185 weeks ago
    Hey dippy! The design was changed around a little bit to add in some more creatures, but I think it still feels about the same.

Preview
    185 weeks ago
    I really like the Bioshock and Riddler designs. The Samurai is EPIC! Great work.
    185 weeks ago
    Donut + Coffee teefurycopy
    185 weeks ago
    Update on my Riddler design!
    Glow in the dark ink FTW
    html>
    185 weeks ago
    Photos and canvas prints of Black Samurai Red death are now available on DeviantART.

http://www.deviantart.com/print/15021414/
    184 weeks ago
    Vampire Teeth Red
    184 weeks ago
    TylerBramer said: Update on my Riddler design!

Glow in the dark ink FTW
    html>

can you put this on deviant art so I can buy this as a print???? lol
    184 weeks ago
    TylerBramer said: Hey dippy! The design was changed around a little bit to add in some more creatures, but I think it still feels about the same.

Preview

thats absolutely fine as you said it is still looks and feels wicked,i do totally agree it didnt really change the overall design of it,so i am cool with that,i approve ,i didnt mean to tell you what to do but do you no what i mean when you see a wicked design and think its just perfect then the designer goes and messes around with it and it just doesnt look right ,so i did really appreciate the design as it was in its virgin state so to speak but i think the changes you made havent taken anything away from the original design so well done ,its great.
  • Load More Comments