Back to forum
rss 292 weeks ago
Cos I liked it and I knew if the tee was gonna sell out so i should grab one earlier or not.

hmmmmmmmmm
30Comments
    292 weeks ago
    yeah, same problem yesterday
    292 weeks ago
    It's happening on Firefox, Safari and IE so it's not just a browser issue.
    292 weeks ago
    Yeah - I kinda liked that thing...it really put the pressure on
    292 weeks ago
    Were all the little linky-icon things (like the one for delicious) there before? When the sales bar was there, too? If those are new, my feeling is that the sales bar was removed intentionally. It would be great to find out, though - I liked knowing how a shirt is doing. It might help me decide whether or not to buy a shirt at the last minute, just to support a particular designer.
    292 weeks ago
    no those buttons weren't there before. i miss the bar because i usually check the site at work. if i can hold off buying the shirt until i get home, i will. i don't like making purchases at work. if the bar was removed intentionally, i vote for it to be put back!!!
    292 weeks ago
    it needs to come back now!
    292 weeks ago
    right now!!!:) I like it when there is something that moves (or not), even if I don´t understand what it tells;)
    292 weeks ago
    Layne?
    292 weeks ago
    LAYNE!!! We are a little annoying, okay, but we want the sales bar back... and candy.
    292 weeks ago
    is layne avoiding this question?
    292 weeks ago
    and candy.. hahahaha!
    292 weeks ago
    I bet the reason we haven't heard back is that they're running an experiment to see if not showing sales/stock will increase sales.
    292 weeks ago
    I'm sure you are right RequiemX. Being able to see the bar when a T is selling fast is great for encouraging more sales but seeing it when a shirt is really struggling has the exact opposite effect IMO.
    292 weeks ago
    if you watch the bird...the little grey one it moves now
    292 weeks ago
    If it moves, then today's shirt is not selling at all. I've checked back a few times to think on the shirt and it isn't moving at all.
    292 weeks ago
    Oh it's movin' today!
    292 weeks ago
    I've seen no movement today or yesterday. We sure the bird has that purpose?
    292 weeks ago
    My bird doesn´t move:(
    292 weeks ago
    aha. so it's in a different spot (halfway through the photo) in IE, but not in Firefox (my primary browser). Looks like it might only function in certain browsers. sad.
    292 weeks ago
    When I was on firefox this morning at home, it wasn't moving. Now I am on IE at work, and it looks like the tee is almost sold out!
    292 weeks ago
    bird definitely doesn't move on firefox. I liked the bar better personally. I don't think someone new to the site would realize that the bird shows how many sold.
    292 weeks ago
    The bird does not move in Opera.
    292 weeks ago
    I don't think one NEEDS to know how many sold. If the bird moves to indicate sales, great, but all one needs to know is "get it before it sells out". Which means if your order goes through, you did it. Like any other deal a day, you snooze, you lose, and that's true no matter whether it sells out fast or slow.
    292 weeks ago
    I am completely confused. whats going on layne?
    292 weeks ago
    So let´s get this straight (I tried all optios on my Mac and on the PC of my girlfriend): This bird doesn´t move in Firefox, Safari or IE on a Mac, it doesnt move in Firefox on a PC, it ONLY moves in Internet Explorer on a PC!
    This bird is actually Bill Gates!!!
  • Load More Comments