Back to forum
rss 188 weeks ago
Artists,

It's great to see you around the forums. Thanks for dropping by and sharing your submissions.

** IF EVERYONE CAN START PUTTING THEIR SUBMISSIONS HERE, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

TIP: Include your portfolio address in the post. We often find other designs we would like to print. In your profile, make sure to include your contact information.

There are many posts with images that have been submitted for approval. We'd like to keep the forum organized so if everyone can put their submissions in this thread.

We understand that some of you might be wanting to get feedback on your design if it is in process, if that is the case, we would advise you create a "USERNAME SKETCHBOOK" thread (or similar pertinent title) and chronicle all your work in progress and submissions in that one thread.

ADVICE:

Alternative ways to get exposure for your design submission is to post a photo with tagged with Teefury. This will help your design be seen by the many fans of our Facebook profile as well.

We still take email submissions at [email protected] It is easier to get a response if you write in with jpeg attachments.

BEHIND THE SCENES:

The curating and scheduling team is small. We have several different tasks to accomplish from creating the mock ups for the shirt to be printed, scheduling designs, interviewing artists, searching the internet for new talent, maintaining promotions and marketing, and one of the tasks is looking at the submitted images.

We don't do all that in one day. On occasion, we batch the process of looking at designs on certain days, so immediate response is not typical. Also at times if other tasks take priority we cannot always response.

Thanks for reading!

;j

199Comments
    188 weeks ago
    I submitted this about 2 weeks ago I think :D

Vader Drink Placement

Feel free to take a look at some of my other stuff!
    My Flickr
    My DeviantART
    188 weeks ago
    longcat-background.png
    zombie longcat
    and
    iheartbr2-1.jpg
    i
    http://s981.photobucket.com/home/slizedew111/index
    i guess thats my portfolio
    [email protected]
    188 weeks ago
    darthveezy640x800.jpg

darksidepropaganda.jpg

My other designs are available at www.rkdoo.weebly.com

*** Currently we have a ton of black shirts backed up in the schedule as well as other SW designs already competing to be scheduled that are more on the safe side of parody. So, iffy.
    187 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    187 weeks ago
    I just submitted that one, my email is [email protected]
    187 weeks ago
    Submitted yesterday
    Clipboard0aaa-1.jpg

RedBubble
    Facebook
    187 weeks ago
    In Case Of Evil...2

http://spitfire.mosaicglobe.com/
    187 weeks ago
    deathcook_tee_design_by_noiselessness-d2yc6ng.jpg

http://noiselessness.deviantart.com
    [email protected]

:)
    187 weeks ago
    If design or designs were sent to a specific curator and was declined is there any point trying another curator with the same design/designs?
    187 weeks ago
    2dhd315.jpg

A real shirt for the fake band Sex Bob-omb from Scott Pilgrim VS. The World.

[email protected]

*** We've already done a Bomb-omb shirt recently so you might want to shop this around. ;j
    187 weeks ago
    Photobucket

www.d-cay.com

[email protected]

*** Probably too slimey/gorey for Teefury market. Some people will like it just by it being slimer, but our customers tend to like more clean crispy lines.
    187 weeks ago
    Crushem said: If design or designs were sent to a specific curator and was declined is there any point trying another curator with the same design/designs?

Rarely. There's been only a couple exceptions.

Some cunning artists will try to play their cards with multiple curators, sometimes works, but we all talk to each other so it's like... yeah, did blah blah- send that to you too?
    187 weeks ago
    4chamberfinch.jpg

supposed to resemble the shape of an actual heart.

187 weeks ago
    jimiyo said:
    Crushem said: If design or designs were sent to a specific curator and was declined is there any point trying another curator with the same design/designs?

Rarely. There's been only a couple exceptions.

Some cunning artists will try to play their cards with multiple curators, sometimes works, but we all talk to each other so it's like... yeah, did blah blah- send that to you too?

smuuuuuurf it, my dastardly plan was figured out!
    187 weeks ago
    2vkke2a.jpg
    15p4pq1.png
    havent got a portfolio...
    187 weeks ago
    Still gotta add some finishing touches. But do you think it's Teefury material? Would it be better without the word bubbles?

theotherbatman5copy.jpg

187 weeks ago
    how do u put a pic on here?
    187 weeks ago
    C:\fakepath\Boba.bmp
    187 weeks ago
    Moblin said: C:\fakepath\Boba.bmp

Darn
    187 weeks ago
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=259103&id=1322435597#!/photo.php?pid=1629832&id=1322435597&ref=fbx_album
    187 weeks ago
    Now that the submissions are made public in this thread, i think it would be very appreciated that once in a while, when you, the curators, have the time and patience to look through the posted submissions, make a little TOP or list of us whose designs you`ve seen and think could be teefury material. This way we`ll know to either modify our artwork or submit somewhere else and sit waiting hopelessly for the magical email to arrive. I`m saying this only due to the fact that the only response you get is when you are selected so some of us might think they can get selected for print even if it is not teefury material.
    I understand time is short and responsabilities are plenty for the Teefury staff but once in a while this would be a nice thing to do.
    Just go like: X, you`re out! Y, you`re in! Z, you`re..weird!
    187 weeks ago
    ah dang super fail D:
    187 weeks ago
    sorry for the 50305395 posts you can delete them

saefsfsf.jpg

theres the html code to post a photo
    187 weeks ago
    Rkdoo said: Now that the submissions are made public in this thread, i think it would be very appreciated that once in a while, when you, the curators, have the time and patience to look through the posted submissions, make a little TOP or list of us whose designs you`ve seen and think could be teefury material. This way we`ll know to either modify our artwork or submit somewhere else and sit waiting hopelessly for the magical email to arrive. I`m saying this only due to the fact that the only response you get is when you are selected so some of us might think they can get selected for print even if it is not teefury material.

I understand time is short and responsabilities are plenty for the Teefury staff but once in a while this would be a nice thing to do.

Just go like: X, you`re out! Y, you`re in! Z, you`re..weird!

I definitely like this idea! >.>
  • Load More Comments