Back to forum
rss 188 weeks ago
i submitted a few of them already but i wanna post them here and hear a little feedback, i always thought it would be neat to have shirts like these

Mask Shirts by ~optimusjimbo on deviantART
6Comments
    188 weeks ago
    That would make a very NICE tee. Something I would love in my collection.
    168 weeks ago
    My latest submissions: Photobucket Photobucket

both Mexican inspired, though I myself am not Mexican. I really dunno what color shirt either would look good on. on the skull one however the swirls can be removed but i like them.
    167 weeks ago
    alot of people on the boards want a samurai jack design... here you go, its been submitted

Photobucket
    166 weeks ago
    Love the samurai jack one!
    166 weeks ago
    I don't really care for Samurai Jack but I do love that design regardless. I am sure fans would eat that one up if it was printed, and even people who know nothing of the show just because it is a really cool looking design.
    166 weeks ago
    I didn't notice this thread until now and already posted this in the February Submissions thread, darn it...

Please don't take this post the wrong way. Your Samurai Jack idea and execution is amazing and I'd buy it in a heartbeat. It will probably be accepted just as it is. However, I feel that with a design like yours symmetry and consistency are very important, and I noticed a few a things:

http://imgur.com/bdlCJ