Back to forum
rss 188 weeks ago
Hey there!! As I saw a couple good comments on my sideart from the design up for sale yesterday (the Super Popular Cloned to Kill :oD) I wanted to give it a try right here.
I still have these two designs up for voting on DBH and I'm not sure if this could get printed here (which would be absolutely AWESOME) and I wanted to know what the awesomest people on the planet thinks about these.
Thanks in advanced for you critique/comments/praises (as if, haha)

As always, thanks a bunch, ROCK ON!!

Zebrushed
Photobucket

DandeLion
Photobucket
14Comments
    188 weeks ago
    Would probably help if you did a more realistic mockup for size the TeeFury screen sizes aren't going to come out anywhere near that big on most shirt sizes.

Also is the zebra currently halftoned as a four colour print? Looks kind of like you have just used a gradient which TeeFury don't accept.
    188 weeks ago
    I like how the yellow lion looks on the brown shirt =] I have to agree that the zebra looks like a gradient though.
    188 weeks ago
    HiphopAnonymous said: I like how the yellow lion looks on the brown shirt =] I have to agree that the zebra looks like a gradient though.

sorry i have to disagree i dont like the brown shirt i prefer the white shirt it is much nicer but overall the design is great so it the zebra but i definately leaning towards the dandylion one its very cool,and well done for the cloned to kill one it was also wicked.
    188 weeks ago
    Hey thanks for the input guys!
    I'll use one of the mock-up images to make it more realistic.
    Zebrushed is not halftoned, I'll do that too.
    Thanks a lot for your comments, I really appreciate the support.
    188 weeks ago
    I'd definitely buy DandeLion. Looks cool on both shirts but is slightly better on the lighter shirt and that's an odd thing for me to say as I don't like light colored shirts.
    188 weeks ago
    Joshy likes the zebra.
    188 weeks ago
    The golden DandeLion on brown looks like a bunch of sparklers. (I mean that in a good way - love it)
    188 weeks ago
    not a fan of the live scanned brush:(
    188 weeks ago
    I love the lion.
    I love the lion on brown extra.

188 weeks ago
    Thanks mas69, joshua, fireryone, biotwist and canadabat, thanks for taking your time to comment.
    @Bio, do you suggest I draw it? maybe that way it could match the style the zebra is done right? I'll try that. Thanks!
    188 weeks ago
    the lion is really cool. its a nice nice from objects turning into birds flying away.

Does the fact that the flowers are dandeLIONS have anything to do with anything? love it :)
    188 weeks ago
    I like the DandeLion a lot! Beautiful!! Both look good, yet I prefer the brown design on cream. I noticed Simwells says the TeeFury size would be smaller. I'm hoping then that it would be cool with you to make the whole design more of a chest placement. As a less curvy chick large lower designs tend to look funny one me and reside mostly on my stomach. But I cheer you on to do what you know is best as the artist and for the TF majority (not everybody is a less curvy chick :).)
    188 weeks ago
    I like both of these designs, especially the lion (on either colour.) I'm sure you'd have to change the designs a bit to fit teefury format, but I hope these get printed.
    188 weeks ago
    Hey hey! thanks a lot for the input peoples! I'm working on those mods, hope to have them soon enough and see what you think about them.
    Thanks a lot, you are the greatest!