Back to forum
rss 202 weeks ago
So anyone that's following teefury on facebook will have noticed that next week is going to be a week of art shirts. Thats really exciting news! But what that does mean is that the people here that are always saying Teefury needs to print more art shirts actually need to buy some of these. The powers that be are going to be looking at the sales of that week to see whether its worth printing art shirts. If we don't get a few of the art shirts pancakes, we will continue to see loads of star wars reference shirts and the other things like that. Teefury is a business that does need to make money after all. I do enjoy reference shirts but if you are like me and would like to see more art shirts, it would really help if we actually bought some. Just saying....
3Comments
    202 weeks ago
    Honestly? I prefer the slew of pop culture tees we've been getting.
    202 weeks ago
    /like
    /agree

I'm definitely always saying "more art!" Hopefully I have some available plastic...err... I mean cash. I hope they are crazy unique awesome art shirts!! I'm sure they will be. :)
    202 weeks ago
    I love art shirts, but I'm not going to buy a shirt just because of the reference or the art.

Shirts need meaning, if they don't have any than I might as well just get my 4 dollar packs from walmart and dye them myself.