Back to forum
rss 202 weeks ago
What do you want to see more of at TeeFury? Whether it's shirts by your favorite artist, a design about a TV show you're crazy about, or even a new tee that matches your best sneakers, we want to hear it!

Post your shirt wants here, we're listening :)

Please no images, just your words (and links, if needed)
449Comments
    202 weeks ago
    Final Fantasy!
    202 weeks ago
    We would love, love, love to bring some shirts back. Perhaps you can come up with a way to vote on previous shirts and then offer a special sale on the shirts with highest votes once a week or once a month. Maybe start from TeeFury's 1st ever month of shirts. Give everyone a couple days to vote and then offer the top shirt. It could be really fun.
    202 weeks ago
    live action toy story shirt

also another grab bag soon
    202 weeks ago
    I have a lot of your shirts but my favorite is still Zombie Pirate Ninja. I'd love to see more shirts that make creative use of the space like that one does. I love the way the eyes (and only the eyes) look like they're showing through a big slit in the shirt. Great design and great placement. So nice when it's not just a cool design but cool placement and use of the space as well.
    202 weeks ago
    I'd love one classic a week; I know it kinda defeats the point of 24 hours only, but it would be nice...
    202 weeks ago
    I wish I would have saved it but there was a side art a month or so ago of a coffee pot chasing people out of an office...kinda like the Kool-aid man but was a coffee pot man lol I LOVED that design! It needs to be on a t'shirt asap!
    202 weeks ago
    im hoping to see a grab bag sometime soon :)
    202 weeks ago
    maybe some more beautiful, non-themed art. (i mean no superheros/SW/games/culture references/robots/zombies). as much as i love them, and own a few, art for arts sake is awesome!
    202 weeks ago
    Zombies =)
    202 weeks ago
    More pop culture tees with comic superheroes (Green Lantern) and 80's cartoons and toys (Silverhawks). I loved the "Flash Camera" so maybe a Coleman Green Lantern or like someone mentioned a Green Lantern stoplight. And more Superman please! He-Man, Silverhawks, Thundercats!
    202 weeks ago
    More Travis Pitts work. Awesome stuff.

http://www.zom-bot.com/
    202 weeks ago
    Also, I love the pop culture stuff. Would love to see some Disney stuff (like that Mickey in the mousetrap with the blood puddle that was shaped like the Mickey icon I remember seeing a while back).
    202 weeks ago
    Some Metroid-inspired shirts would be amazing~
    202 weeks ago
    More Dr. Who shirts
    202 weeks ago
    Any of the following:
    Robots
    Glow in the dark ink used in the t shirt
    True Blood
    Old School Doctor Who
    X-Files
    Dungeons & Dragons
    Kawaii
    MST3K
    Star Trek
    Nikola Tesla
    Pete & Pete
    Gummy Bears
    Rabbits
    Octopi
    Dinosaurs
    Sushi
    Bubble tea

If you somehow manage to find an artist who can combine all of the above, I will be super impressed and buy you out of stock.
    202 weeks ago
    I'd love to see more non centrally placed designs
    202 weeks ago
    Batman, spiderman and star wars..
    202 weeks ago
    I'd like to see shirts available in kids sizes. There are so many shirts that I see and want to buy for the kids instead of myself.
    202 weeks ago
    Lost is always fun, I'm sad I missed the design a few weeks ago. Maybe a retro week, where you open the floodgates for any previously-printed shirts. 2-year anniversary would be perfect for that.
    I love grab bags, a random tee for a cheap price. Hope I get the Lost shirt the next time you do it!
    202 weeks ago
    Dexter! other than that I'd like to see some more super detailed / realistic art.
    202 weeks ago
    Kids sizes!
    202 weeks ago
    Repeat Tee Sunday. As voted by the users.
    202 weeks ago
    angiep said: maybe some more beautiful, non-themed art. (i mean no superheros/SW/games/culture references/robots/zombies). as much as i love them, and own a few, art for arts sake is awesome!

Yes! More art for arts sake :)
    I love all the pop culture stuff, but the art shirts are what got me addicted to TeeFury in the first place.
    202 weeks ago
    Something about Fringe or Dexter!
    202 weeks ago
    More from:
    Randyotter
    wotto
    heavyhand
    Captain RibMan

More art shirts please! =D
  • Load More Comments