Back to forum
rss 292 weeks ago
So, I like browsing the artist portfolio links when I have time. I love how there is such a huge variety of artists and tastes, it makes looking through all their sites interesting. Because I browse through all of them, I have both a comment and a request.

One, some of the artist links don't work. One example is the link for eyeslikesugar. There are a few others.

Two, although I've checked teefury off and on since early August, I think I missed some great stuff before checking regularly. Because of that, I don't know if you've printed something from these artists but could you please print something from Draco, Huebucket, Kristen Stein and Jon Turner. There is quite a few more that I would like to see, but I figure I can give it a little bit before requesting more.

That's all, thanks!
2Comments
    292 weeks ago
    Also, I haven't seen this artist here (but I know Kristen Stein can find them), I'd like to see something by the artist who designed this shirt (or this piece if when possible).
    292 weeks ago
    I've been meaning to say they should print Draco too, he has some awesome designs!