Back to forum
rss 203 weeks ago
Find out who did this and see if you can print it. ;-)

15Comments
    203 weeks ago
    haha!
    203 weeks ago
    5 star Fuzzy!
    203 weeks ago
    wicked i love it,where did you find it fuzzy?
    203 weeks ago
    Hahaha this is hilarious Fuzzy!
    203 weeks ago
    I did a search for this idiot on google picture search and this popped up!
    WOOP!
    203 weeks ago
    I would buy this.
    203 weeks ago
    I would drink this
    203 weeks ago
    Kool, but I don't think I could ever wear a Glenn tee, konspiracy or not. Dude just hurts me in too many unspoken ways.
    203 weeks ago
    this would be really awesome if it kept the kool aid but replaced Glenn Becks face with Obama's. that would be an epic shirt.
    203 weeks ago
    poop said: this would be really awesome if it kept the kool aid but replaced Glenn Becks face with Obama's. that would be an epic shirt.

The name says it all.
    ;-)

203 weeks ago
    So, you made that account today JUST to reply with that.

Why are you so afraid to voice your opinion with your real account?

It reminds me of all the Right Wing conservatives that want to throw their so-called "morals" around whilst doing the very same things in private that they publicly denounce.

It's ok to keep your weird morals to yourself without trying to change the way other people want to be able to live and love.
    203 weeks ago
    I dig you and your POV, Fuzzy. I "know" who you are on Facecrack but have not friended you since we really don't talk much save for a comment here and there.

I am presuming your previous comment is to the POOP person and yes, their names says it all.

At first I thought you were asking if your new icon would be a great tee and I was going to say YES!! but then to explain it to the masses would be daunting but who cares? I'd get a Team Fuzzy tee.

Off to get my literally 50 TeeFury tees out of the wash and into the dryer to start my quilt project.

Happy Wednesday and yes, let us all live the way we want without any outside influences thinking their way is 'right' or 'correct' for us all.
    203 weeks ago
    nice!!!
    Hit me up on Facebook, Stripey! That would be great.
    It would give me another place to harass you! YAY!!!

As a funny joke I sent in a pic of the icon Sassa did for me.
    Just to hopefully give them a chuckle. Not sure if I want to change it back. I really love this thing. Probably gonna print it out on one of those cheap printTSHIRpaper for inkjets that I have.

Still saving up to getting some screen printing supplies to do a few of my own tees. I just gotta stop spending money on Ts! Hahahaha

Thanks for always the fun comments, McD! Woop!

202 weeks ago
    my name is poop because i like the word, yet you felt that you needed to personally make fun of me. if your going to post things like that you gotta be ready to hear from everyone and take it with a grain of salt no just start calling names. i have no problems with my morals or beliefs or representing them nor do i have a problem with you doing the same.
    202 weeks ago
    Ha. Where?