Back to forum
rss 204 weeks ago

Read somewhere about people looking for more poke related shirts so this is just something simple I did today.
17Comments
    204 weeks ago
    great. it would also work with ursaring or snorlax.
    just because snorlax is SO FLUUFFYYY!!!
    and ursaring, you know bear hugs?
    204 weeks ago
    I chose the cactus though because well... it hurts to hug a cactus, but maybe I could make a design with all three
    204 weeks ago
    FreeHugs_Fullpic_1.gif
    204 weeks ago
    i got your cacnea cactus thing i was just saying it could work with either.
    also, i kinda don't like the words. they look to neat for a pokemon to write. maybe make it look sloppy like how a 5 year old might wright. but thats just my own opinion.
    204 weeks ago
    slizedew said: great. it would also work with ursaring or snorlax.

just because snorlax is SO FLUUFFYYY!!!

and ursaring, you know bear hugs?

I would love a Snorlax shirt.
    204 weeks ago
    AH! I love the Squid shirt! :)
    204 weeks ago
    slizedew said: i kinda don't like the words. they look to neat for a pokemon to write. maybe make it look sloppy like how a 5 year old might wright. but thats just my own opinion.

The sloppy writing would be a nice touch I'll play around with it see what i come up with.
    203 weeks ago
    I think something like snorlax rather than a newer Pokemon would sell much better, just cause you're heavily limiting your market to real fans. Rather than the thousands that remember the series from being younger and recognise the early ones.
    203 weeks ago
    if you do make a snorlax one, put some food stains on the sign.
    203 weeks ago
    I GOT IT, why dont you get a pokemon that everyone would love to hug (like WHALORD) with a line of people and the other 3 sadly sitting with no one at their booths T.T (kinda makes me sad but i think it would work)
    203 weeks ago
    haha, i hit submit before i realized i spelled wailord wrong
    203 weeks ago
    Yeah Im not a fan of the new pokemon, the original will always be my favorite. My original idea was not even pokemon related it was a cactus looking sad cause nobody wanted to hug the cactus, but then I decided to go with a pokemon and chose cacnea cause he was a cactus. I think a solution could be using gloom as the pokemon holding up the sign. Because gloom has that stinkyness and drooling which would make people hesitate to hug.

As for using multiple pokemon would get kind of difficult with the color limit but as a pure design I think it would work well.
    203 weeks ago
    you could totally get away with making his feet a different color (i think darker would be worse, just slightly lighter).
    It'd make it so that his claw spikes would stand out more.

I think the angry/electrifying pi-chu would be my choice .... but that's just cause it's overflowing with cuteness.
    OVERFLOWING!!!
    203 weeks ago
    *LOVE*
    SNORLAX
    203 weeks ago
    the thing is when one wears a 'free hugs' tee there's the potential to get up close and personal with some scary people.
    I could be missing the point though.....
    203 weeks ago
    but maybe it will attract some pretty ladies (or men if thats your thing)
    203 weeks ago
    Haha, I'm just not much of a huger, especially with strangers. So I might be bias, now if that squid design read free high-fives I'd be all over that.