Back to forum
rss 191 weeks ago
Having had just the one print at teefury, which must be over a year ago by now, I am wondering if my work is suitable for this site and your tee buying tastes, I have included some work to show you the sort of thing I do and I would love some feedback as to what you think I should send in (if anything) as I have had all my submissions brushed aside. Any opinion is welcome!

neopolitan
power plantMy new teethmushroom monster
Bracelets and trinkets

You can always follow my Fan page if you so wish
38Comments
    191 weeks ago
    I think that your work is always really great, and teefury print a great variety of designs so if I were you, Id send all my printable stuff

best luck!
    191 weeks ago
    I think they are quite brilliant, Tee-Fury needs MORE stuff like this.
    191 weeks ago
    ....alas I fear we will just get more and more film, TV and game reference shirts.
    191 weeks ago
    I want the orange one.

Also, your work is always fantastic. I would love to see TF pick some of these up!
    191 weeks ago
    I LOVE ALL YOUR WORK!!

Seriously, I think it's all wonderful and I'd buy a tee for each of those! My favorite is the big mushroom monster guy!!!
    191 weeks ago
    RandyOtter I love your work! It all looks so neat and well thought out!
    191 weeks ago
    the mushroom one
    191 weeks ago
    Your work is so creative, very inspiring!
    I love it all :)
    191 weeks ago
    not 4 me
    191 weeks ago
    The last 3 are Sick!!!
    190 weeks ago
    well that didnt go as badly as expected, I guess what I can tell from the few of you who responded is that the ones with more detail/pattern are more pleasing to you, so thankyou :)
    190 weeks ago
    They're all very nice and would all make great tees. Numbers 3, 4 and 5 I like a lot. Number 4 is just plain awesome!

190 weeks ago
    the otter is a wicked beautiful illustration, and deserves to be a tee
    190 weeks ago
    Definitely deserves many many prints here. This would a perfect non-pop-art tee for me. :D
    190 weeks ago
    The mushroom ferret and the high-five hand :)
    190 weeks ago
    The Last 3 shirts you've shown on here would be a MUST buy.

I am surprised that you've only had 1 print on here?
    I'm so confused. With artwork like this? It's totally a fit for TeeFury. TOTALLY.
    190 weeks ago
    YOUR Submissions brushed aside?
    I just read that part.
    *Jaw Drops*

Maybe choose a different curator from here.
    I'd have had the last 3 printed here as they are totally what TeeFury at least was all about. Maybe it's time to have an uprising and bring back more Artistic shirts here.
    It *is* In fact what brought me to this site in the first place is the shirt "Burrowish" armadillo_top.jpg

I mean, look at THIS page!!!!
    TeeFury Beginnings
    We need to make a stand!!! Bring Back TEEFURY!
    190 weeks ago
    I agree Fuzzy, bring back the awesomeness! While I do alot of pop culture tees myself, I really prefer cool art tees. What brought me to this site was a "friend" got his design printed (I think it was called Quizzical Bailey). I took a look through the gallery and saw how awesome the shirts were. But it seems, and SEEMS being the opinionative word here, since I joined it has gone to teevil for the most part. Not that I don't like pop culture tees either, I just would like to see a better balance of between the two.

@ Randy, while I probably would not wear your art as a tee, I can still appreciate the coolness of your designs. I can't believe you have been printed here only once! The detail of them is just insane. But they would more suit me as prints.

So to the gods of Teefury these are my demands for today. Give me time, I may think of somemore! lol
    190 weeks ago
    The first one is throwing me for a loop. I can't wrap my mind about what it is a show of. Aside from great design of course.
    The plant one is amazing. I love the message, and it's still cute, it'd be a double buy.
    Also, the animals are a definate buy. Especially the otter. . . It could use a little something though... maybe something to make it more....randy... I know that I do like my artwork signed when I buy it.

melx said: ....alas I fear we will just get more and more film, TV and game reference shirts.

if I see one more lost shirt, i'm going to need a new pair of pants.
    190 weeks ago
    also: if these were shirts, I'd have NO money.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/randyotter/
    190 weeks ago
    randyotter i am loving this stuff it should be printed definately
    190 weeks ago
    qetza said: They're all very nice and would all make great tees. Numbers 3, 4 and 5 I like a lot. Number 4 is just plain awesome!

DING!!!!
    190 weeks ago
    ok mr randyotter while i am ill i have been having a look through your flicker pages and i have to say i love pretty much all of it,it looks wicked, it would make wicked posters too.

190 weeks ago
    I vote randy otter opens his own "randyfury" store.
    190 weeks ago
    Landfieldjc

Woop! Woop!
  • Load More Comments