Back to forum
rss 191 weeks ago
Hello Everybody! This is none t-shirt related but it is design related so I hope its ok that I post this in here.

I'm one of 50 finalist in the "Chiquita Banana Design a Sticker" Contest. The winning 18 stickers will be printed on sold on banana's around the world. Just follow the link below and vote for me! You can vote once a day from now till September 12 so please vote! (if you like my design of course) I would appreciate all the votes I can get.

http://www.eatachiquita.com/sticker-contest/EntryDetails.aspx?eid=356

Thanks

Tara
47Comments
    191 weeks ago
    Hey, that's pretty cool! I just voted for you, good luck :)
    191 weeks ago
    Just got my vote.
    191 weeks ago
    Voted. It's a cute design.
    191 weeks ago
    Your vote has been registered. Thank you!
    191 weeks ago
    Thanks Guys! You can vote once a day so please remember to vote aging!
    191 weeks ago
    I like it! Voted :)
    191 weeks ago
    Voted!
    191 weeks ago
    Voted.. =)
    191 weeks ago
    That is a sweet kitty-kat. You've got my vote. Looking at all of those stickers was so fun that I indulged in the ten a day maximum :). I'll keep coming back and will vote for yours every time.
    191 weeks ago
    Looks great. Good luck!
    190 weeks ago
    voted all up in there
    190 weeks ago
    Again.
    190 weeks ago
    Too cute! Got my vote. :D
    190 weeks ago
    Thanks Eveyone! Keep those votes coming!
    190 weeks ago
    You got my vote. :) Looks like buying bananas is going to get fun in about a month. Awesome!
    190 weeks ago
    Keep the votes coming everybody! They only print the top 18! Remember to vote everyday!
    190 weeks ago
    I keep voting for yours, and I hope it makes it into the top 18.
    190 weeks ago
    Thanks! Repost so your friends and your friends, friends can vote! If you have a smart phone you can also vote from there too!
    189 weeks ago
    Hey, Tara, I just wanted to let you know that your sticker only needs one more vote to get to 400 :).
    189 weeks ago
    Thanks Abbi of all Trades! and thanks to everybody else who has voted! Re post and tell your friends to vote! the top stickers already have over 1,000 so keep voting for me!
    189 weeks ago
    Sure thing, Tara :). I hope people keep voting for yours. Yeah, I don't know why yours doesn't have more votes. It's funny yours is one of my four favorites and the other three have less votes than yours. Those silly humans :)
    189 weeks ago
    "Those silly humans :)" - That is supposed to mean the silliness of voting for the other designs more. No matter what, Tara, you have a quality sticker that made it into the top 50 and that is saying something!! But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    189 weeks ago
    Voted for your awesome sticker. But you're only on about 424 when some others are over 1,000 :S
    189 weeks ago
    @acex222 I know! I don't know how some of those stickers have gotten so many votes in so little time.
    Thanks for the vote! remember to vote every day and re post so your friends can vote too!
    189 weeks ago
    Have you voted today?! Please vote and re post the link on your facebook or Twitter or whatever you use. I need more votes!
  • Load More Comments