Back to forum
rss 191 weeks ago
This is an idea my friend requested I draw for this site; so I did because I thought it was nifty.

Any suggestions or critique before I finalize it to submit it would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I'm pretty clueless about whether this is considered stealing/copying the likeliness of the character, or what... so if anyone may inform me about that and whether I'm allowed to submit this or not, it would be really helpful!

17Comments
    191 weeks ago
    That's pretty sweet!
    191 weeks ago
    :) Thank you dear sir
    191 weeks ago
    i like the design but im afraid you might have a few more than the allowed number of colors (isnt it five)
    191 weeks ago
    I think it it six, but you are right.... I will have to do something about that..
    also now that I look at it.. it doesn't even really look like a t-shirt design...
    argh xD
    191 weeks ago
    also somebody by the name of biotwist also did one similar to this

191 weeks ago
    not mine, biotwist's

4041296754_c8ee110d38.jpg
    191 weeks ago
    I like what bio did with using a Cereal character,the shirt looks great though.
    191 weeks ago
    Ooh I see, thank you
    191 weeks ago
    I sold the rights to that one after teefury turned it down
    191 weeks ago
    it is an excellent design!
    191 weeks ago
    sometimes i think teefury picks the bad ones and ditches the awesome ones.
    191 weeks ago
    well to think that they denied something as awesome as bio's design... is really messed up
    190 weeks ago
    nah its all good, they didn't think enough people would get it and they cant print everything. and im sure other artists should get chances to shine. sooner or later i'll get another print here if i keep trying
    190 weeks ago
    so is that a no to the "missing link"?
    190 weeks ago
    haven't heard back yet so probably not
    190 weeks ago
    and yet they pick all these stinkers (not gonna mention any names) , when yours would be a instant hit.
    190 weeks ago
    hahahahahaha punny