Dear FuzzyLogic (and other peoples who want a Cerbearus shirt),

THE 10K IS HERE AGAIN!!! I was a runner up last year, and this year I'm going for the gold!

My entry for this year? None other then probably my most popular design to date... even though it never printed, so I figured this is my chance to finally get this sucker on a shirt, so I redesigned it, made it bigger, threw in a subtle background, and I think it's one of the most badass shirts ever in the history of shirts in this universe and possibly other universes yet undiscovered!!!

So if you want this shirt... finally... well, you know what to do.

BUT WAIT! THAT'S NOT ALL!

I'm also running a contest to give away 3 DBH shirts and a signed print of Cebearus!

What do you have to do? Easy, BEST COMMENT WINS!!!
All you have to do is leave a funny comment on the design about how awesome it is
(you know, like in the style of 3 Wolf Moon, or a Chuck Norris quote). Examples:

"A cerbearus shirt will give you the strength, speed, agility and wisdom of a Greek demigod able to conquer any foe."

"A cerbearus shirt is both fire and bullet proof."

"You can survive in the vacuum of space wearing nothing but a cerbearus shirt."

"The only way to best Chuck Norris in an arm wrestling match is to wrap a cerbearus shirt around your bicep."

"A cerbearus shirt is the only other substance besides kryptonite that can kill Superman."

Leave as many comments as you want, I don't currrr!

So... yeah...*hug*
32Comments
    204 weeks ago
    Before, during and after, front, back and forward...whichever way you look at it, this shirt is a winner in so many ways.....I'd try to count them, but Shakespeare doesn't stand a chance against this bad boy!
    204 weeks ago
    Ohcomeonnow said: Before, during and after, front, back and forward...whichever way you look at it, this shirt is a winner in so many ways.....I'd try to count them, but Shakespeare doesn't stand a chance against this bad boy!

Haha, leave that comment on the design and you just may win some shirts for it.
    204 weeks ago
    :o)
    204 weeks ago
    fuzzy wuzzy was a bear fuzz wuzzy had three heads? check please
    204 weeks ago
    Great shirt, do you have a link to vote?
    204 weeks ago
    Do farts have lumps? If not I think I just sh** myself.
    204 weeks ago
    Do farts have lumps? If not I think I just sh** myself looking at this cerbearus shirt.

Pick which comment you like better, this one is more brand oriented lol.
    204 weeks ago
    This shirt is as badass as saving the world from an evil terrorist organization by shooting a lazer through a hole in their defenses no bigger then a womp rat all whilst taking to biggest dump of your life
    204 weeks ago
    the only thing more epic than exploding a nuclear power plant and walking away without even looking back at the blast with an AK47 slung over your shoulder and a smokin hot chick beside you is doing that whilst wearing this shirt
    204 weeks ago
    Avatar made $232.2 worldwide opening day at the box office, the only way to top that is by showing a two second clip of the cerbearus shirt
    204 weeks ago
    a battle between two cerbearus' would be more epic then a tag team battle Chuck Norris and Jesus vs Bruce lee and Zues
    204 weeks ago
    this shirt is as epic as Chuck Norris pissing on the meaning of life
    204 weeks ago
    Scott Pilgrim, advertised as an epic of epic epicness, guess whos beats the WesleyCrusher outta Scot Pilgrim...Cerbearus
    204 weeks ago
    if you put ninjas, dragons, lions, spartans, mastercheif, jesus, chuck norris, google, lazer beams, asteroids and mcguiver into a blender, you get a what the cerbearus sh1ts out every day
    204 weeks ago
    as you can see i really want this shirt :D when does the contest end?
    204 weeks ago
    MikeKuhn911 said: as you can see i really want this shirt :D when does the contest end?
    is this where im supposed to post my comments?
    204 weeks ago
    Haha, I sock, I didn't post the link.

http://www.somewhereelse.com/vote/detail/78104

Leave your comments there.
    204 weeks ago
    Love all your comments by the way, haha
    204 weeks ago
    thestray said: Love all your comments by the way, haha

thanks bro, umm do i have to post all these comments on the other page orrrrr.... do i have a chance of winning the shirt?
    204 weeks ago
    MikeKuhn911 said:
    thestray said: Love all your comments by the way, haha

thanks bro, umm do i have to post all these comments on the other page orrrrr.... do i have a chance of winning the shirt?
    aight nvm i just copied and pasted all of them onto this other page :D great work dude
    204 weeks ago
    You will definitely be considered ;)
    204 weeks ago
    I made the same mistake...I posted over at DBH under SpiderCar. :o)
    204 weeks ago
    HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG! WANT WANT WANTED This for years~!
    204 weeks ago
    Voted!!!!!!!
    And I wrote my little story. :-D
    204 weeks ago
    i like boobies.
  • Load More Comments