Back to forum
rss 204 weeks ago
Ok, so I went back through the gallery and figured up that we have Grab Bags every two months around the 3rd Tuesday of that 2nd month. The last Grab Bag was on June 15th, meaning the next one should have fallen on (According to previous listings) August 17th. I'm hoping they're coming up next week.... I have a good bit of cash put back for just for the GB's....
19Comments
    204 weeks ago
    I've kinda given up on the Grab Bags myself. I haven't had much luck in getting anything that's my style. I still have a unworn brand new shirt from a previous GB that I can't even trade away...
    204 weeks ago
    ^same.

The first time i did it, I bought 6 shirts and only received two i really wanted. Then the last one I did 3 and only received 2 shirts I liked.

Next time, I'm only ordering two. Trading makes it better but I still have a shirt no one wants nor I want to wear.
    204 weeks ago
    Grab Bags are more like every 3 months usually. But they're a special occurrence, not a regular one, so it's not something that can be easily predicted. It all depends on how much we have in stock :)
    204 weeks ago
    I've never been disappointed in my grab bags, and hey....there's always the tee trade.
    204 weeks ago
    I've gottan GREAT grab bags...
    Not so much luck on BUYING shirts on Tee Trade. People don't even respond over half the time.
    4 people I contacted about the same shirt. only one got back to me.
    I still never got the shirt.
    204 weeks ago
    Love the new avatar Fuzzy.

Same deal. Only one in four peeps i contact via teetrade will respond... Even if it is to say "not interested" i'd prefer that than to hearing nothing. On the flip side i have actually had a good level of interest in every listing i've made on teetrade, unfortunately thou because i live in Australia the cost of shipping generally kills those deals. A $5 GB shirt in the end will cost me an additional $10 to trade. It cheaper & easier to just buy the designs i like on the day they are listed. Saying that i will be entering the next poop shoot that is grab bag lotto in the vain hope of snagging "Beards are awesome" that i recently missed. *sad face*
    204 weeks ago
    I know I missed last grab bag... so I'm really anxious for this one. Fingers crossed it's coming soon :)
    204 weeks ago
    Yeah, tee trade has let me down too.... I've inquired about several shirts only to hear nothing back.... However, I just completed one successful trade on there with a guy named Chris. I was able to get the Original Gamer shirt from him, that I missed here on TeeFury! :)
    204 weeks ago
    I've only bought a grab bag once. I got three shirts that I kinda loved. Next time a grab bag comes around I plan on grabbing another three shirts. The price is right!
    204 weeks ago
    The last grab bag I got three shirts I wasn't into. I traded one of my shirts for a LOST shirt that I was devastated not to get, so that alone made the entire grab bag experience 100% worth it for me.
    204 weeks ago
    What I don't understand is how there is extra stock? Aren't all the orders tabulated and then printed to be shipped? How do ya end up with extras?

204 weeks ago
    Ben Yes Schwartz said: What I don't understand is how there is extra stock? Aren't all the orders tabulated and then printed to be shipped? How do ya end up with extras?

We always print a few extras (yes, artists are paid for these) in case of minor printing mistakes, shipping errors, and things of that nature. It helps to ensure that we can offer the best customer service possible in case of any problems.
    204 weeks ago
    Is this a newer practice? (didn't shirts use to sell out? hence dead bird)
    204 weeks ago
    FuzzyLogic said: I've gottan GREAT grab bags...

Not so much luck on BUYING shirts on Tee Trade. People don't even respond over half the time.

4 people I contacted about the same shirt. only one got back to me.

I still never got the shirt.

What shirt were you looking for?
    204 weeks ago
    MJ said:
    Ben Yes Schwartz said: What I don't understand is how there is extra stock? Aren't all the orders tabulated and then printed to be shipped? How do ya end up with extras?

We always print a few extras (yes, artists are paid for these) in case of minor printing mistakes, shipping errors, and things of that nature. It helps to ensure that we can offer the best customer service possible in case of any problems.

Very smart. helps you cover your bases, I would do the exact same thing.
    204 weeks ago
    shiiba_art said: I've kinda given up on the Grab Bags myself. I haven't had much luck in getting anything that's my style. I still have a unworn brand new shirt from a previous GB that I can't even trade away...

I've come to realise that I'm pretty picky when it comes to shirts, I look everyday and there is usually only about 1 every 3 weeks that I buy. So getting a grab bag seems kinda pointless as I'd either get ones I don't want or ones I already have.
    204 weeks ago
    Well.... It can be hit and miss..... But I'm super excited.... I love trading with people... :)
    203 weeks ago
    melx said:
    shiiba_art said: I've kinda given up on the Grab Bags myself. I haven't had much luck in getting anything that's my style. I still have a unworn brand new shirt from a previous GB that I can't even trade away...

I've come to realise that I'm pretty picky when it comes to shirts, I look everyday and there is usually only about 1 every 3 weeks that I buy. So getting a grab bag seems kinda pointless as I'd either get ones I don't want or ones I already have.

I agree; however, I always wind up loving whatever shirts I get from the grab bag.
    203 weeks ago
    I gave up on grab bags a long time ago. I still have a shirt up on Teetrade, I think, from a grab bag from waaaaaaaaaay back that nobody has ever shown any interest in and I haven't had any interest in any shirts, except MissMonster designs, in the last year.