Back to forum
rss 204 weeks ago
so i ordered FUUU (july 28th shirt) and went on vacation about 2 weeks ago assuming it would arrive a day or so after i left. Upon arrival about 10 minutes ago to my apartment, i promptly checked the mail and much to my befuddlement it was not there. I are scared, assistance would be great.
7Comments
    204 weeks ago
    Email [email protected] whenever you have questions about an order :)
    204 weeks ago
    Don't count on help.
    I've never gotten it.
    204 weeks ago
    I have a friend in Stockholm who got that shirt last week. Hmmm
    204 weeks ago
    It depends on what shipping you chose. The old way used to send my shirts on a sight seeing tour of Ohio and then a small vacation in Western Pennsylvania before showing up in my mailbox roughly three weeks from the time it was sent. The new 2nd option which costs a dollar more gets it to me in three days.

PS: I've always gotten great customer service....drop them a line.
    204 weeks ago
    Whoa! I just looked back at the gallery and I have gotten five shirts since the one you are questioning....the latest being the August 14th shirt.
    204 weeks ago
    This whole situation if freaking pissing me off. I cant believe that the site that i have ordered 9 shirts from is now giving me problems for the one shirt i HAD to have. I emailed support and they state that fedex CONFIRMS delievery on the 10th of august. The problem there is that i wasn't in town and there was nothing in my mailbox or in the front office. So the only conclusion is that fedex is full of WesleyCrusher or they put the shirt in someone elses box and i will NEVER get my shirt that i paid good money for. What a bunch of Voyager
    204 weeks ago
    I'm so sorry that happened. FedEx leaves packages by my door, but I live in a rural area and it could sit there for weeks and no one would touch it. I'll tell you what, if I get it in a grab bag, it's yours.