Back to forum
rss 191 weeks ago
Looking at the comments lately, I have noticed that anything "Back To The Future" would be a instant purchase for many of us. What other movie/tv shows would you like to see featured? Along with BTTF, I'm partial to Quantum Leap and Stargate SG-1, what say you?
30Comments
    191 weeks ago
    Battlestar Galactica... sadly can't take this tee today :(
    191 weeks ago
    BTTF!!!!
    191 weeks ago
    I was over excited...haha
    I'd like some british ones but thats not very likely :(
    191 weeks ago
    pokemon
    191 weeks ago
    I'd LOVE a Stargate SG-1 tee. Instant buy! Other than that... perhaps The X-Files and something Star Trek Voyager-y. Wouldn't argue with seeing more Doctor Who and Battlestar Galactica. :)
    191 weeks ago
    X-Files would be an instant buy for me, too. Or....how could I forget when I just got the discs from Netflix...."The Lone Gunmen".....oh, jeeze....I'm getting the shakes just thinking about it! :o))))
    191 weeks ago
    my personal favorite sci fi TV was Babylon 5
    190 weeks ago
    i would love to see an x-files one also,
    and of course im missing the lost tee's so the odd lost tee would be good,
    and of course i would like to see some british ones also,
    i dont no if you guys no the series farscape that was wicked i loved that.
    i would also like to see film related tee's,for films like momento, swordfish, 12 monkeys,reseviour dogs,that sort of thing any of those would be a definate buy.
    190 weeks ago
    A pokemon shirt would be great. not one of the zombie ones though, they just are creepy and useless.
    190 weeks ago
    Firefly, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Doctor Who
    190 weeks ago
    A Harry Potter one would be awesome for the release of "Deathly Hallows" and I must confess, I have just started watching Firefly (Gawdd, I love Netflix direct). Pokemon would be a win...I saw one that I wanted that was Darwin themed, but sadly it was all sold out and Farscape....oh, yes I have ideas.
    190 weeks ago
    Harry Potter !
    missmad knows about this ! :D
    190 weeks ago
    it's not the subject matter that evokes an instant buy for me. the battlestar shirt was so bad that i just feel like the curators didn't even try. give me a frakin' break! put some effort in people. i can wipe my ass with a toaster and call it a cylon but i'm not putting on a T.

try harder and you'll continue to fill my closet. -a die hard supporter of good art.
    190 weeks ago
    Ophycore said: I was over excited...haha

I'd like some british ones but thats not very likely :(
    It might not hurt to mention them, Ophycore. There are British artists here and possibly some artists who aren't British but would still be familiar with British entertainment.

Ohcomeonnow, thank you for starting this thread; it's fun to discuss our geekiness and what we enjoy. I too would be interested in seeing Quantum Leap subject matter. Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Labyrinth, the Narnia series, and Madeleine L'Engle's literature based subject matter would all be great, too :).

190 weeks ago
    Oh and Star Wars - esp. if it has Ewoks or their ships on it :0).
    190 weeks ago
    Thank you Abbi of all Trades....How could I forget Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Labyrinth, the Narnia series? Oh, and then there's British comedy....Monty Python, Fawlty Towers and my personal favorites, Jeeves & Wooster and A Bit of Frye and Laurie. The Dark Tower book series would also be great subject matter.
    190 weeks ago
    doctor who
    angel
    firefly
    btvs
    rocky horror
    190 weeks ago
    The Lord of the Rings. Star Trek: The Next Generation. .
    190 weeks ago
    Congrats on the poster win, Ohcomeonnow!!!

I'd love to see a R.A. Salvatore's Dark Elf Drizzt and his Black Panther Gwenhwyvar
    190 weeks ago
    Pokemon! Harry Potter! Alice in Wonderalnd!
    190 weeks ago
    Thank you FuzzyLogic! I think I just drooled a little at your suggestion of R.A. Salvatore's Dark Elf Drizzt and his Black Panther Gwenhwyvar ....what great subject matter.
    190 weeks ago
    112926-136833-drizzt-do-urden_large1.jpg

I would buy this in a heartbeat!
    190 weeks ago
    I didnt realize this thread as about shirts at first. concept an execution allays matter to me more then subject matter
    190 weeks ago
    A well done MST3K shirt would do wonders for me. I'm also backing a TNG-related shirt, as well.
    190 weeks ago
    You rock so much, OhComeNow. I don't remember having that pic in my pics archive. ADDED!

It would be hard to get that made into a shirt here. *sigh*
    Limited to 6 colors would be a battle! :)
  • Load More Comments