Back to forum
rss 293 weeks ago
Hey everybody, I got my Coming Home shirt a few days ago and I'm very disappointed in how it printed. Here's a picture of the shirt and here's a picture of the art before printing to compare. Maybe it's just me but I feel like the shirt is not nearly bright or contrasty enough. Ive really like how the other shirt designs I've got here printed, but this was one of my favorite shirt designs and I wish it would have printed better :/ Anybody else feel the same way? I contacted teefury already about it but it appears all they can do is issue a refund, which I don't want because I love the design, or exchange for an overstocked tee, which won't make a difference I don't think.
10Comments
    293 weeks ago
    Hi Gambit-
    I bought the woman's design on the brown. The 'glow' printed more green than yellow and the design printed more muted than I thought, but it still looks nice. I'll try to get a picture online. I've bought about 6 teefury shirts and received 5 of them so far. All the others have exceeded my expectations, but the coming home was a bit of a disappointment given the colors on the brown. But, it's still a nice design...just a bit different from what I expected.
    293 weeks ago
    This is an issue that I have brought up to Layne and we'll be making the proper adjustments to correct these issues in the future. Apologies to all who are experiencing disappointments with this tee.

293 weeks ago
    Thanks danny, you have been a great help I just wish it hadn't happened to my favorite shirt :(
    293 weeks ago
    Ya, came back from vacation to find the tshirt in my mailbox. I expected it a lot more vibrant as well :( It's great that they will make adjustments in the future, but sadly this shirt really needed to be bright to make the whole design come together.
    293 weeks ago
    the print quality looks fine i think its just a bad colour choice in the shirt department. Hey, you can't please all the people all the time.
    292 weeks ago
    Wotto is right..... you've gotta take the bad with the good.....nobody's perfect

teefury you rock!!!!!!! keep up the great work and totally awesome site.

292 weeks ago
    i like the shirt alot, and am currently wearing it. but it really did need to be on a dark grey blue like in the picture.
    292 weeks ago
    Guys, I'm not saying teefury is bad or anything, in fact teefury is probably my favorite t-shirt site ESPECIALLY because of the customer service. You just don't see great customer service that often and teefury really has it. All I'm saying is I don't think the shirt turned out like the art did, it needed a brighter kind of glowy ink. Anyway teefury has been really helpful about this and I guess we'll see what happens :)
    292 weeks ago
    I actually like it as printed. I can see how a lighthouse print should be bright but I like a shirt that looks like I've owned it for a while and is broken in. I can see your point though. After I read your post I looked at my Coming Home and it is pretty muted. Luckily I'm happy with it.

You could probably swap it with someone on Woot, this was a pretty popular design there if I remember correctly.
    292 weeks ago
    yeah i love the design which is why i dont want to get a refund or anything like that, although i actually got a medium and large so i did sell the large. i didnt realize how huge a difference there was between those two sizes! AA shirts the large isnt terribly bigger, but with these i felt like the large was like a xl or xxl.