Back to forum
rss 192 weeks ago
Hi guys. Just found the site, so I'm very sorry if this is in poor taste or whether it's maybe not the "done thing" to ask, but my friend linked me to the Eleventh Doctor t-shirt today, having been trying to get hold of me while it was still up. Immediately gutted that I missed the window 'cause I fell in love with it just a smidgeon.

So, I know this is a ridiculously long shot, but if anyone's bought a spare, or bought a shirt that doesn't fit, or bought one with a hole in or anything, would they possibly be interested in selling it on?

Thanks a billion. Catch you soon!

EDIT: Oops, forgot to mention. I'm a medium, but I can squeeze into a small!
9Comments
    192 weeks ago
    Mens or womens medium is that?

I bought a medium woman's for my better half, if it doesn't fit it may be available but it won't arrive for a couple of weeks so I won't know anything until then.
    192 weeks ago
    I've got a small! It'll be arriving in a few weeks, if you're still interested.
    191 weeks ago
    Yeah, well... I ordered it online. Or so I was thinking.
    I kept clicking on the BUTTON to make my order and it kept throwing me back to the front page.
    I emailed support and was ignored, I emailed again and asked them if I could get that shirt because it wouldn't go thru. They proceeded to tell me "Well, our website is a shirt a day site and once it's gone, it's one" Uh... WTF? I was ordering this shirt on the VERY DAY it was sold. They told me they couldn't do anything about it. WTF? Seriously?
    Their site screwed up so *I* got screwed.

I had more problems trying to order Wolverine by Sassa as it wouldn't let me ship it any other way than smart post. Obviously something going wrong with the site yet I lose out.

This really socks. I waited for a week for that shirt to come out to not be able to get it because of a glitch in the system.

SO F'n Pissed Off.

Come to think of it, the times I've had problems on the site, and had to deal with service (Which is a total different monster than just talking with curators who seem to care about the people that love this place) I've gotten no results at all. Promises unfulfilled... short answers. Responses that just don't do anything for me at all.

Feeling pretty much done with it all. Have pushed this site so much and I run into a few errors and get a backwards reply to a problem the site had? (Or maybe still has?)

So pissed.
    191 weeks ago
    FuzzyLogic said: Yeah, well... I ordered it online. Or so I was thinking.

I kept clicking on the BUTTON to make my order and it kept throwing me back to the front page.

I emailed support and was ignored, I emailed again and asked them if I could get that shirt because it wouldn't go thru. They proceeded to tell me "Well, our website is a shirt a day site and once it's gone, it's one" Uh... WTF? I was ordering this shirt on the VERY DAY it was sold. They told me they couldn't do anything about it. WTF? Seriously?

I had more problems trying to order Wolverine by Sassa as it wouldn't let me ship it any other way than smart post. Obviously something going wrong with the site yet I lose out.

This really socks. I waited for a week for that shirt to come out to not be able to get it because of a glitch in the system.

SO F'n Pissed Off.

Come to think of it, the times I've had problems on the site, and had to deal with service (Which is a total different monster than just talking with curators who seem to care about the people that love this place) I've gotten no results at all. Promises unfulfilled... short answers. Responses that just don't do anything for me at all.

Feeling pretty much done with it all. Have pushed this site so much and I run into a few errors and get a backwards reply to a problem the site had? (Or maybe still has?)

So pissed.

WesleyCrusher thats so bad :(
    Ive had some weird fails but manage to get there in the end usually.
    I cant believe they'd be so rude tho :/ thats not good service at all! Cheeky teefury!
    191 weeks ago
    FuzzyLogic said: Yeah, well... I ordered it online. Or so I was thinking.

SO F'n Pissed Off.

So pissed.

Fuzzy, I just got my Wolverine shirt today (size L) and I'd be willing to trade you for something. If I get Doctor Who in a grab bag, I'll let you know.
    191 weeks ago
    I never got an email with my order but when I asked support and gave them my Paypal payment number they said they're a bit behind because of the extreme popularity of the design and told me my order number.
    191 weeks ago
    *sigh*
    I really hope someone gets it and wants to trade.
    I bought 2 of the Wolverine's by sassa. One for me, one for JoshuaArno for his birthday. He got his 2 days ago. I still haven't gotten mine.
    That's so weird.
    Tho... wait. I think he lives in Cali Cali Cali!
    So that would be closer.

I've heard MANY times people have missed a day and was still able to get a shirt. I didn't miss the day. The site didn't work. And was still not helped.

I'd love to be able to work there. KHAAAAAAAN, that would be great.
    I have no idea what I'd be able to do, but I'd sure as hell do the best I could with anything that was available.

Man, I was really mad those 2 days.
    Still a bit upset about it all but whatever. I'll print my own Dr. Who shirt.

I just need to sell some hotwheels and other toys I've collected to start buying my supplies.

Happy Day All!
    191 weeks ago
    I have one size L and it's your if you want it.
    180 weeks ago
    If anyone still has a Women's L/XL or Men's S/M, I would love to buy it...that would pretty much make my life! My e-mail is [email protected]