Back to forum
rss 194 weeks ago
I know this is random and it doesn't involve shirts, but I felt like this is a good forum to ask folks about street marketing and how effective it can be. I know many of you are music lovers, and street marketing is huge in a lot of the music we listen to. Do you believe the stickers/flier promoting technique really sparks interest in potential listeners? Also what are some techniques other than the obvious hanging of flier in crowded places?

I'm asking because I'm trying to spread the word about this podcast of note, The Big O and Dukes Show that used to be on terrestrial radio but due to a dying genre "talk radio", they flipped a station they were on here in the DC area to a sports format.

Big O and Dukes split for a while, but now are back on iTunes and since they don't have a platform for commercials its hard for them to spread the word. They need the fans to spread the word about this great show however possible. Thats why I'm asking. I want to start putting up fliers and stickers for the show but not sure if I should. So I thought why not ask the awesome people of TF.

I'm also an intern at the former radio station and want to get into radio. Thats why this podcast is something special for me, talk radio has always been close to my heart. If you guys like funny guys and regular talk radio where they talk about great food, comics, star wars, video games, kick ass action movies, great stories, personal encounters, 90s rock, and so much more! check out the bigoanddukes.com

Thanks for the help!

5Comments
    194 weeks ago
    can i has sticker?
    194 weeks ago
    i dont have them yet. I wouldn't mind at all when I do get them!
    194 weeks ago
    when do you get them?
    193 weeks ago
    Josh would also like a sticker ;)
    193 weeks ago
    I would take a few stickers and slap them up around my college campus. NMSU.