Back to forum
rss 194 weeks ago
This isn't relevant to me or anything, but I think it would be great if you printed a pancakes tee for artists that have got pancakes for the amount sold of their design. Or for artists that have sold over a certain number of prints.

Anyone agree?
11Comments
    194 weeks ago
    Interesting idea!
    194 weeks ago
    Thats a great idea, because its also very selective. There has to be a sort of measuring stick, and pancakes is a good one since not just any tee gets pancakes.

Plus those shirts usually rock! And Im still months new so it would be cool to get a chance to buy some of the older designs.
    194 weeks ago
    that would be a highly collectible shirt!
    194 weeks ago
    Shmarrr said: Thats a great idea, because its also very selective. There has to be a sort of measuring stick, and pancakes is a good one since not just any tee gets pancakes.

Plus those shirts usually rock! And Im still months new so it would be cool to get a chance to buy some of the older designs.

I don't think you quite get what Sim means. He's saying that artists whose designs have received pancakes should get a pancakes shirt. He didn't say anything about buying older designs...

I think it's a great idea, Sim! Mr Pancakes is my favourite TeeFury character, and the idea of a shirt with him on it is happy-making.
    193 weeks ago
    I loved Winter Artworks' Pancakes guy.

I also wonder if there are going to be any BIRD/Pancake Specific shirts from the last Collaboration like there was last year that got thrown into goody bags.

Those 3 are some of my Favorite shirts! I had to buy all 3 of them from other people. Didn't get any in my grab bag and that was the only place to get them.

God I hope that happens!
    189 weeks ago
    This sounds like an even better idea now.... :P
    189 weeks ago
    Great idea simwells! I second that emotion!
    189 weeks ago
    I very much like this idea :)
    189 weeks ago
    I'd fly to England and steal Simeon's pancake shirt. :)
    189 weeks ago
    that would be SO COOL!! I would love to have one of those. And some Tbird and Teevil and DeadBrid's too. All of them! give'em to me, give'em to me NOW!!!

Awesome idea simwells, awesome idea in deed.
    189 weeks ago
    Mr Pancakes should be printed due to its awesomeness... but above that, I like this idea and fully support it.