Back to forum
rss 194 weeks ago
Howdy Ho fine tee-furians,since the good people at TeeFury gives us a new "random" tee everyday I thought we could share a random fact about ourselves.

Me first,I once got a bear hug from Tony Danza.
63Comments
    194 weeks ago
    i like pokemons.
    194 weeks ago
    Nice. jigglypuff is pretty epic.
    194 weeks ago
    funny i just dug a huge collection of original pokemon cards out of the shed in a box they were my sons about 10 yrs ago and so now im gonna sell them,lol well they are just sitting there taking up room,

ok random fact about me i havent been in a supermarket for about 3 years,
    194 weeks ago
    Wow,where do you shop? Does someone shop for you?
    194 weeks ago
    My favorite band is Taking Back Sunday.
    194 weeks ago
    slizedew said: i like pokemons.

Do you liek mudkipz?

I'm watching Avatar. Not the giant blue people. The real one, Avatar: The Last Airbender.
    194 weeks ago
    HiphopAnonymous said:

Do you liek mudkipz?

I'm watching Avatar. Not the giant blue people. The real one, Avatar: The Last Airbender.

You're KHAAAAAAAN right that's the real one!

Random fact about me? I want to tell stories for a living. Specifically, I'd like to be a filmmaker.
    194 weeks ago
    @theAguilar can I be in one of your movies?
    194 weeks ago
    joshuaarnao said: @theAguilar can I be in one of your movies?

I'll have my people call your people. (Just kidding, I don't partake in slavery.)
    194 weeks ago
    Oh,my handlers won't like that.
    194 weeks ago
    i eat almost everything with chopsticks
    194 weeks ago
    Random facts are more fun when they're random random.

Here's one:
    In the days of yore, you used to have to obtain permission in order 'get busy'. The word F*CK, was originally an acronym that stood for "Fornication Under Consent of the King"--you'd hang a sign outside your door so that all the king's horses and all the king's men knew that what was going down had been permitted.

194 weeks ago
    joshuaarnao said: Wow,where do you shop? Does someone shop for you?

ok long story but ill make it short as possible,i have an autistic son who is extreamly sensative to nosey busy places ,so he cannot go to school or the supermarket etc and he is also extreamly sensative about who he feels safe with for example me ,he is with me 24/7 ,some autistic kids have a safe place where they feel safe well he has a safe person me so i do all my shopping etc online so we dont go to town or anything like that ,and we live in a small village .
    194 weeks ago
    Keegsta said: My favorite band is Taking Back Sunday.

saw them live last summer at a festival.
    194 weeks ago
    theAguilar said:
    HiphopAnonymous said:

Do you liek mudkipz?

You're KHAAAAAAAN right that's the real one!

Random fact about me? I want to tell stories for a living. Specifically, I'd like to be a filmmaker.

very cool ,i think that would be a wicked thing to do,
    194 weeks ago
    deepspacemonkey said: Random facts are more fun when they're random random.

Here's one:
    In the days of yore, you used to have to obtain permission in order 'get busy'. The word F*CK, was originally an acronym that stood for "Fornication Under Consent of the King"--you'd hang a sign outside your door so that all the king's horses and all the king's men knew that what was going down had been permitted.

there is no proof that this is real it is what we call an urban legend,
    194 weeks ago
    akaBrittany said: i eat almost everything with chopsticks

ok very cool can i ask are you chinese or is your ethnic origin another country that uses chop sticks as there prefered utensil ? or do you just enjoy the challenge?
    194 weeks ago
    Fact: I live in the only landlocked country that actually has a NAVY :o)
    194 weeks ago
    Bolivia?
    194 weeks ago
    So many interesting facts!

@dippy,that is totally understandable

@keegsta,great band!

@D4N13l,that is crazy!

194 weeks ago
    balilewis said: Bolivia?

Ding, ding, ding!! you are right my friend, I'm Bolivian, born and raised in beautiful Cochabamba :o)
    194 weeks ago
    And @joshuaarmao, the thing is we used to have a way out to the sea but we lost it back in 1883.
    193 weeks ago
    dippycow_5 said:

ok very cool can i ask are you chinese or is your ethnic origin another country that uses chop sticks as there prefered utensil ? or do you just enjoy the challenge?

Haha nope just plain American. I always steal a bunch whenever I'm at a chinese restaurant and i always get weird looks when i'm out in public eating spaghetti or something with chopsticks =D
    193 weeks ago
    akaBrittany said:
    dippycow_5 said:

Haha nope just plain American. I always steal a bunch whenever I'm at a chinese restaurant and i always get weird looks when i'm out in public eating spaghetti or something with chopsticks =D

that is just crazy,you mad person,lol
    193 weeks ago
    Random Fact: My brother knows Joshua Arnao from another shirt website. His name is WetWilly or Ben.
  • Load More Comments