Back to forum
rss 194 weeks ago
ok i said i'd do it and here it is, i hope this place will be somewhere everyone from the birthday thread and the mystery thread can carry on chatting and having a generally nice time getting to know each other and having a laugh,
those threads have been great but they have gotten rather large so i thought a new one would be good ,

so come and enjoy,

hopefully the resident mr wonderfull fuzzy will come and say hi on a regular basis ,well he better because its him who has kept everything going over the last month or so and its to him that we owe all the wonderfullness that is very cool prizes for just enjoying ourselves ,

so i hope fuzzy gives his approval of the new digs here and enjoys the banter here as much as the old place.

oh and dont forget if your a prize winner to get you pictures up on here as soon as you recieve your goodies,

ok so thats it i no its a lot but those of you who now me no i cannot help it ,i just open my mouth and my fingers start typing and they dont stop easily,please enjoy and have fun,

403Comments
    194 weeks ago
    ohhhh its like the birth of a child,lol,
    194 weeks ago
    ok here is a question for you all.

what has happened to the little black box that used to say STAFF next to the staff avatars/profile pics?
    194 weeks ago
    All the STAFF boxes were sold to the good people of Guam?
    194 weeks ago
    Guam .................in the words of the famous and very missed frank lapidus "we're not going to Guam are we?"
    194 weeks ago
    There was also a place to click on ARTISTS that have been on the site. I miss that as well.

Hopefully it will come back into the mix.

Hey Winners. Just a lil' word. It's gonna take me a day or 2 to box up the Big winner's goodie box and then send out, so if you're 2nd, 3rd or one of the 17 runners up, please be paitent! I will be emailing you when I have come back from the post office. I won't be posting as much in the next few days as this is going to be a HUGE project I'm sorting out in my living room! I've already got 3 Wooden TV Trays setup, along with a LONG wooden table and a few boxes to sort out the goodies and figure out the best way to send this!
    194 weeks ago
    LAPIDUS! He always keeps duct tape handy. What a hero.
    194 weeks ago
    I agree, I miss that Artists tab too.

Thanks for the info, Fuzzy! You're the bomb!
    194 weeks ago
    horay for duct tape,lol

fuzzy its all cool just take your time and do what you can when you can ,i am in no doubt this is taking up alot of time and money from your end and for that i do feel bad ,i wish there was more i could do to help.i would be round like a shot knocking on your door to help you pack stuff up if i could but sadly this is not possible.
    it is on the other hand great that you have so much to sort out as this means all us lucky winners are in for a real treat .

i to wondered where the artists tab was and what happened to the info that was in it ,
    194 weeks ago
    Lapidus is my homeboy.
    194 weeks ago
    More lost shirts!
    194 weeks ago
    definately more lost shirts ,i do miss them but also understand that others may not want to see them as often as we may do.but hey its been a while so we definately need another one,lol

so guys i have updated my profile page,you no how it is when you first join a group like this you just put the bear minimum of information on those pages but as i have become more part of this group i felt it was time to add a few more details about me and my life so feel free to check it out,

also lets here what music you guys all like ,i totally love the us band Coheed And Cambria i have seen them only once live unfortunately when they did a festival here last summer me and the kids went it was brilliant ,i also love the uk reggae band skindred they are so awsome and are originally from the town just up the road from me,check them out
    http://www.coheedandcambria.com/us/news
    http://www.skindred.com/

let me no what you think and who you like.
    194 weeks ago
    Well, technically it's still as mystery as we don't know exactly what everyone is getting. I'm so looking forward to pictures!!
    194 weeks ago
    As for music ... I'm an Alternative girl all the way, with a little bit of 80's retro thrown in for fun!!
    194 weeks ago
    wicked livesinthebones and yes you are correct it is technically still a mystery ,i am so excited about my prize i cant wait to get my goodies in the post and put on pics but im in the uk so it will be a while till it reaches me and fuzzy is so busy bless him sohe will send it out when he has time which is cool he has done so much already,but when it arrives i will give you guys the details,
    194 weeks ago
    ok i have got to share this with you guys it is from youtube and it is about my hometown of newport in wales ,i hope it makes you laugh it did me,enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNfbX6uvA6s
    194 weeks ago
    Hi dippy and hello new board!

Fuzzy, I'm sure everyone that won knows it's gonna be a bit to get all of that sorted out and sent and don't mind waiting longer....no matter how much the suspense kills us. :)

Hey dippy, I had to check out that link for Skindred 'cause they sounded familiar. I've seen them before, they opened for Gogol Bordello two years ago.

As for music, I like so much stuff. Gogol Bordello as mentioned above, metal, rock, goth, industrial, powernoise, EBM/synthpop, old school rap, Johnny Cash and Patsy Cline are the only country I can deal with though. I love They Might Be Giants and Electric Six(can't wait to see them in September!) I'm also a nerd and dig the majority of the musci from the anime Cowboy Bebop(this is the anime Edward comes from.)

Now that it was mentioned, I think I need to go add more stuff to my profile as well.
    194 weeks ago
    I'd love to see a good Lost design once in a blue moon. I don't think it'll happen very soon after Lost Tuesdays ended just a couple months ago. Hopefully TeeFury won't print a Lost shirt for the sake of printing a Lost shirt, but because it has great quality. You don't really see something on TeeFury that is devoid of quality, so that's good.

As for music, I listen to The Beatles, Pixies, The Shins, Arcade Fire, Regina Spektor, and a lot of stuff like that. Mostly independent stuff nowadays, indie pop rock and indie folk/folk rock especially.
    194 weeks ago
    ImAnOther said: More lost shirts!

Oh please, let Lost go
    194 weeks ago
    I keep trying to let Lost go but it won't let go of me....WE HAVE TO GO BACK!
    194 weeks ago
    joshuaarnao said: I keep trying to let Lost go but it won't let go of me....WE HAVE TO GO BACK!

haha... i'd love to see a design with desmond and the fail safe key
    194 weeks ago
    snarkygal said:

Oh please, let Lost go

Never!
    194 weeks ago
    snarkygal said:

Oh please, let Lost go

LOCKE: What makes you think letting go is so easy?
    JACK: It's not. In fact, I don't really know how to do it myself. And, that's why I was hoping that…maybe you could go first.
    LOCKE [laughs, chokes up]: Goodbye, Dr. Shephard. [wheels away]
    194 weeks ago
    lol im loving all the lost quotes,makes me feel right at home,lost is finished but it is hard to let go lost will always be part of my life ,i no that sounds really sad but well thats just the way it is ,

cheers for all you info guys about your music likes its cool getting to no everyone,

mas69teredward its cool youve seen skindred arent they wicked ,my friend used to practice his band in the same practice rooms as them years ago before they were well known ,its very cool knowing they have done so well.

do you no what we need on this page some pictures its looking a bit bare ,so please peeps add some pics of anything thats interesting maybe some pictures of you favourite tattoos or similar its great looking at the art we have on our bodies as well as our tees,so add some pics peeps,
    194 weeks ago
    how do you add a pic?
    194 weeks ago
    ImAnOther said: how do you add a pic?

lol thats so funny because i was just thinking the same thing,i havent got a clue,wheres fuzzy when you need him,

im sure there has got to be something in thehelp threads to show us useless ones how to do it,
  • Load More Comments