Back to forum
rss 208 weeks ago
Hey everyone, I've got a bunch of tees to give away. Details on my twitter profile. I'll probably also throw in a few sticker packs.
Head over to @rubyredtees
17Comments
    208 weeks ago
    Ran right over there.
    DONE DONE and DONE!

-tattooedbear a.k.a. FuzzyLogic
    208 weeks ago
    oh gutted cannot do as i refuse to have anything to do with twitter is as a horrible creation ,sorry RubyRed id love to win a free tee but i will physically be ill if i have to sign up to that WesleyCrusher,sorry,
    208 weeks ago
    Yes, I most certainly do want a free RubyRed tee. Retweeted, followed, and entered. Your designs are awesome!!
    208 weeks ago
    Done it! I would absolutely love one your shirts :oD I love "still need the vision" and "AT-AT anatomy", awesome designs!!
    208 weeks ago
    I too have joined the masses. Thanks for the contest!
    208 weeks ago
    Heading to the Twitter box right now.
    208 weeks ago
    dippycow_5 said: oh gutted cannot do as i refuse to have anything to do with twitter is as a horrible creation ,sorry RubyRed id love to win a free tee but i will physically be ill if i have to sign up to that WesleyCrusher,sorry,

No worries dippycow, I'm sure to do more giveaways just for my favourite people here on Teefury!
    208 weeks ago
    Hahahahahaha. Dippy! You're silly!
    but don't worry, being a 2nd place winner in the Fuzzy Giveaway, you have goodies coming sometime soon anyway! :D

The Artist RubyRed, to me, is one the most brilliant artists I know.
    I not only include his artistic ability and superior imagination, but his ability to promote himself and others into the world with their art in ways people can afford it on many different levels.

I hope this isn't too SPAMMED YOUR THREAD, RubyRed, but I'd like to tell people what I do for fun, inexpensive art from images?q=tbn:dZWTZzwaZtu9MM:b
    I start out with Tshirts, find art I like, then choose Purchase, then at the top... there's an option to turn it into a sticker. THEN, if you look closely, after choosing to put in your cart, it will tell you, you can save money.6 stickers - 50% discount,
    Similar saving happen when you get posters, postcards in the art area. Great stuff!
    208 weeks ago
    i do also enjoy the bubble very muchly,i purchase many many tees from there and art also,and because i am in the uk it is always good value for me to buy 4 tees at a time as i get free postage then.i also buy lots for the kids too.

and fuzzy i am not silly,well ok actually i will give you that one i am pretty silly but i had to give in to the facebook thing which i hated doing but this i draw the line at twitter is just pure evil,and i will not allow it to encrouch on my life even just a tiny bit ,

but hey like you said fuzzy i have goodies on the way anyway which is super supercool i cannot wait.again fuzzy big hugs your way commeth ,
    208 weeks ago
    RubyRedTees said:
    dippycow_5 said: oh gutted cannot do as i refuse to have anything to do with twitter is as a horrible creation ,sorry RubyRed id love to win a free tee but i will physically be ill if i have to sign up to that WesleyCrusher,sorry,

No worries dippycow, I'm sure to do more giveaways just for my favourite people here on Teefury!

oh that is so cool .....does that mean i am a favourite.......oh i do love you rubyred you are so very cool,but i have to be very clear so fuzzy doesnt gealous fuzzy will always be my number one love ok.just as long as thats clear.
    208 weeks ago
    I created a twitter to enter!
    208 weeks ago
    I have a Twitter, but haven't used it in ages. I refuse to retweet anything and to be honest, I find most of what people Tweet very boring. Sure, I would love free a free tee, but I won't use Twitter to get one lol.
    208 weeks ago
    Were the winners notified?
    208 weeks ago
    Woohoo! Entered :D
    208 weeks ago
    Free?
    208 weeks ago
    stoosh said: Free?

Yeah, costs you nothing to enter. Entries closed last night winners will be notified later today.
    208 weeks ago
    WOOP!!