Back to forum
rss 208 weeks ago
Yo,

I was just wondering when people are gonna get their free tees from the Facebook Connect dealio.
6Comments
    208 weeks ago
    From the newsletter:
    "lazytulip, StripeyMcD, livesintheboonies, nightislandvamp, DrAmazing, nychillkidd, sixfifteen, raygunrobot, FuzzyLogic, chikenspring, NickNack, zombiechi, amycreates, matt2kool, applebutt, zombiezie, aut0b0t0pt1mus, dchopkins, SteveOramA, batTUrd, boomboxhero, raydee, Kurikaze, DrSpoq, Zarox, jozzy, MFDANGERDOOM, Tomahawk, brainstorm, silverelias, digitalh8, piratesockmonkey, ericinabington, lunawinter, Jordamus_prime, pyralis, heyzeus621, Dr.Bender, HiphopAnonymous, teeveejunkee, ZeroForte, dunz0, Moo_cow, and br0wnpunk - if your name is on this list and you didn't get an email, let us know at [email protected]!"

So I'd assume that the winners have already been contacted about getting their shirts. :)
    208 weeks ago
    You get a code in your email to use it whenever you want to!
    I used it on the Collab #2!
    208 weeks ago
    I was so close to winning. my mom almost named me "Jordamus_prime"
    208 weeks ago
    i guess the question was written badly, i was wondering when you fellows are gonna choose the winners.
    208 weeks ago
    I just realized I had won. I haven't used the code yet though. :3 It made my day.
    207 weeks ago
    biotwist said: I was so close to winning. my mom almost named me "Jordamus_prime"

Ahahaha, we can't all be as lucky. I don't know how I'd feel if there were more people with my name... haha