Back to forum
rss 195 weeks ago
Not sure if its been done before or not, but here is my next piece.

Im sure you can guess what its from lol
16Comments
    195 weeks ago
    is it going to stay clear,which by the way actually looks very cool, or are you going to add colour?
    195 weeks ago
    He's spying on me! I'm eating that right now!!
    195 weeks ago
    i like it and got it right away. I did a minimalism ATHF design my self but i dont think teefury would be interested in as its just a bunch of squares, i might just try sending m idea to adultswim
    aquateen minimalism
    195 weeks ago
    @dippycow_5 I plan on adding color to it, but we will see how i feel once i finish adding the rest of the details.
    @Fuzzy =X lol
    195 weeks ago
    I actually like the way that looks, I wouldnt be suprised if adult swim used it in some way.
    195 weeks ago
    GAHHitsJON said: @dippycow_5 I plan on adding color to it, but we will see how i feel once i finish adding the rest of the details.

@Fuzzy =X lol

I thin it would be cool if each of the lines where a diffrent color. shakes line work would white, meatwad's red and frylock's yellow
    195 weeks ago
    Thought I'd try out the idea of just coloring the lines.

SUPERMEAL1.jpg
    Supermeal2.jpg
    195 weeks ago
    yes! try making the lines thinker too
    195 weeks ago
    yes i am liking that very much ,
    195 weeks ago
    Plumped up the lines and removed something off meatwad and I think it makes a huge difference.
    Thank you for the advice :)
    Supermealfinal1.jpg
    195 weeks ago
    its very cool although i think i prefer the thinner lines.sorry i hate being nonpositive about peoples work ,just remember it is only an opinion and its only little old me so i wouldnt pay that much attention any way.
    195 weeks ago
    You cant make everybody love your art I've learned that so there is no need to apologize for your opinion. I like the way meatwad looks with thinner lines but shake and frylock look better with the thicker lines and just leaving meatwad with the thin lines made it stand out too much, plus the thinner lines would probably be hard to see on a shirt.
    190 weeks ago
    Clipboard01-20.jpg
    Put it up on redbubble thanks for all the advice
    190 weeks ago
    oops messed that up
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/gahhitsjon/t-shirts/5793542-2-supermeal
    theres the link
    190 weeks ago
    Haha, very cool. If the meat was just a little more roundish I think it would be perfect. Very nice concept!
    190 weeks ago
    I agree on the thinner lines and rounder meat
    The thicker lines make it look less professional to me for some reason
    the drawing itself is extremely well done! :)
    Also, awesome idea haha :)