Back to forum
rss 196 weeks ago
Sorry if this is an ignorant Question. I dont know much about the subject but am very interested.

Do you guys silk screen it? Or Heat Press?
7Comments
    196 weeks ago
    teefury makes their shirts with lots of love.
    196 weeks ago
    colincc1097 said: teefury makes their shirts with lots of love.

thats for sure!
    196 weeks ago
    you feel the love when you put them on its all soft and cuddley like a fluffy bunny,
    196 weeks ago
    seriously over on the help pages scroll down and under the title how do you make your shirts ,you will read the following info,

We print all of our tees using state-of-the-art screen-printing processes. No iron-ons or heat transfers here!

i hope that answers your questions
    163 weeks ago
    Just got my Appetite for Eternia shirt and it IS A HEAT transfer, WTHevk????!!!! I only bought because it days screenprint, this won't last 2 washes, ripoff!!!!!!
    163 weeks ago
    Yeah, avoid prints on darker colored tees if you don't like iron ons/heat transfers because that's what they feel like to me. MJ told me in my thread regarding this that they're actually really thick screen prints. I have a black Sonic tee and it still feels silky soft like most screen prints. I'm not sure what to think honestly.
    163 weeks ago
    There's no way we would use a heat transfer.

They are all screen printed. The printer we use has at least 12 if not 17 big 16 head automatic presses.

Heat transfer printing would be highly inefficient when one of the big machines could rip through any order we have in a couple hours. Also there would NOT be any time or money savings to run them on heat transfers. Our business model isn't suitable to use heat transfer either.

If you've gotten a dark shirt that's thick, that's because they need an white underbase under all the apparent/visible colors to make sure they won't dull. We don't use a hybrid printing method with a discharge base because that would jack up the printing costs.