Back to forum
rss 195 weeks ago
This website completely stole and printed my design "Puppet Check Up" that was up for sale on teefury:
http://www.animalfarmtees.com/products/Kermit-X%252dRay.html

I'm interested in taking legal action and hoping teefury might be able to help out with legal advice. Anything?

In the meantime, spread the word about this crappy company in Florida, that steals designs without compensating artists:
http://www.animalfarmtees.com/products/Kermit-X%252dRay.html
16Comments
    195 weeks ago
    That's rough, I hope you get it sorted. Blatant rip, not just the concept but the actual artwork!
    195 weeks ago
    That is so messed up! I used their "contact" form to tell them I find their behavior inexcusable and will never make a purchase from their website because of it. Not much, I know, but it's all I can offer. I'm really sorry your work was stolen.
    195 weeks ago
    Asami,
    Thanks! Any action helps in this case, and I'm sure a company with that little of scruples is ripping loads of people off. socks though, and hopefully I can figure a way to get compensation for any sales they've received from the design!
    195 weeks ago
    They've taken it down?
    195 weeks ago
    Hey, simwells is right, it's gone! Good. :-)
    195 weeks ago
    Not Found

The page you were looking for appears to have been moved, deleted or does not exist.

This is most likely due to:

An outdated link on another site
    A typo in the address / URL
    195 weeks ago
    smurfy places like that steal ideas ALL the time.
    The Batman And Robin design that was on here was basically ripped off by SNORGTEES. fuckin' assholes.
    195 weeks ago
    They have NO creativity and just make up SH|T art and produce it on SH|T T's that feel like crud you'd win at a gawdD.amned circus!
    195 weeks ago
    Hello, we here at animalfarmtees want to apologize!! that art was submitted to us by someone who claimed it was there's. obviously it wasn't and as soon as we got word of that we took it down. we apologize again for the misunderstanding!!
    195 weeks ago
    Fuzzy, maybe somebody submitted the art to Snorgtees and they didn't know it was stolen. There is a similar situation going on right now over at shirt.woot.
    195 weeks ago
    often people have the same ideas, I know snorg had a "clever girl" raptor shirt and i know stray made one after they did. I have often come up with a design only weeks after someone else has made that same thing with out realizing it so I am always willing the extend benefit of the doubt
    195 weeks ago
    biotwist said: often people have the same ideas, I know snorg had a "clever girl" raptor shirt and i know stray made one after they did. I have often come up with a design only weeks after someone else has made that same thing with out realizing it so I am always willing the extend benefit of the doubt

This wasn't the just same concept though, it was literally the exact same image.
    195 weeks ago
    biotwist said: often people have the same ideas, I know snorg had a "clever girl" raptor shirt and i know stray made one after they did. I have often come up with a design only weeks after someone else has made that same thing with out realizing it so I am always willing the extend benefit of the doubt

no, it wasn't
    195 weeks ago
    @polynothing

Asking out on a limb here, but is there any possibility we may get a shot at purchasing the shirt from its god? ;)

(I only ask out of fandom, and hearing this reminded me of stories Ive heard where designs were stolen, then uploaded to other sites without the creators consent, because there werent enough shirts left when they had first come out)
    195 weeks ago
    i hope it is all sorted it is bad that another site can sell youre design without your say so,but there are many people out there that will submit designs wrongly,its good they have taken it down it is a pain but lets look on the good side of this ........someone thought it was a good enough design to steal and reproduce .......they obviously thought it would sell ,so thats got to make you feel awsome ,i no it is still a sucky position to be in but i was always told to look on the positive side of everything.
    194 weeks ago
    FuzzyLogic said: smurfy places like that steal ideas ALL the time.

The Batman And Robin design that was on here was basically ripped off by SNORGTEES. fuckin' assholes.

do you mean this?

http://www.snorgtees.com/batandrobin-p-1048.html