Back to forum
rss 210 weeks ago
I don't mean that casual expensive meal with the misses teefury user, or even the occasional movie going with the teefury user's friends. I am talking about the, "I don't even know what the word budget means!" kind of good time.

For me, it's video games. I usually find ways to get "employee" discounts, slightly used games sold for totally unused prices, or I use craig's list to see if I don't get a side of rape with my video games. Sometimes though, even I have to go out and waste my hard earned scholarship essay money on a mint condition, still smells like the packaging game.
It is a very humbling experience.

*Note: I consider clothes a requirement, and teefury is pretty much the best +/-affordable t-shirt I've been able to find.
25Comments
    210 weeks ago
    My biggest vices are video games (I recently got a new laptop purely for that purpose) and sneakers. Once I see a really great pair of shoes, it gets stuck in my brain until I have them in my hands :D
    210 weeks ago
    Comics, video games, pepsi, Nikes, t-shirts and action figures.

Its a sickness and I need help.
    210 weeks ago
    Things for my pets! I know, I sound like the crazy cat lady, but it's really not that bad. I don't have a wardrobe for my dog (well, not much of one... she gets cold! It snows!), and I don't have a super awesome cat tunnel along my ceiling. I mostly buy them edibles, especially the dog, and toys and the dog has like 4 beds... Every time I go to the pet store I eye the beds.

Lucky for me, she's a pittie, and everything that mommy touches is golden, so when I bring a new bed home, she actually DOES use it. The last time I brought a bed home, the only time she left it was to pee, drink, or eat. She even kept her feet on it while she stretched out to chew on her toys! So cute. Ok, sorry, enough rambling about my amazing dog.
    210 weeks ago
    I spend way too much on magazines, books and tee's. They make me happy though :) Oh and the occasional expensive makeup item like eyeshadow or OPI Nail Polish...
    210 weeks ago
    Toys. I collect action figures so everytime a new wave of Transformers, DC universe or Halo figures comes out, I usually try and buy the whole set. THose are just the three that I collect the most, there are a few others I'm more selective on what figures I buy from, but overall, I think I waste the most money buying toys.
    210 weeks ago
    I waste a lot on tees (mostly from this place) and DVDs/Blu-rays. But I don't consider them a waste... Other people might! I also waste money on Netflix every month. It sometimes takes me a good week to get around to watching the disc that's been shipped and a few more days to send it back, so it feels like a waste.
    210 weeks ago
    Jordamus_prime said: Toys. I collect action figures so everytime a new wave of Transformers, DC universe or Halo figures comes out, I usually try and buy the whole set...

I just bought the legendary edition....just because.
    I hope I never find an ebb in my scholarship essay funds ever.
    210 weeks ago
    Anime and Manga! I must own everything for whatever may be my current obsession. I spend waaaaaay too much!
    210 weeks ago
    for me its lost stuff,i collect anything and everything i have all the macfarlane figures including the hatch and all the kubrick figures ,i also have loads of the collectable cards ,and all the bobble heads and every single lost tee teefury has done which i have never worn i keep them all in special boxes,i also have some of the collectable tee's that were released as part of the online art release,oh god there is just to much to mention ,but thats where my money goes .
    210 weeks ago
    I collect way too much stuff...

Sci Fi: I have every issue of Galaxy Sci Fi from October 1950 to June 1977 (took about 3 or 4 years of visiting used bookstores and ebay searching).

Tee shirts (just hit the 100th with the recent teefury colab shirt).

Adidas (up to 15 pairs including 3 that I designed myself on the miadidas site).

Original Art and prints: This started with collecting tees, I now have original stuff from teefury artists such as missmonster, wotto, and Mallory Hodgkins. I own a few pieces by an AMAZING artist from Argentina, Patricia Vidour (my favorite being http://www.etsy.com/transaction/30535554). I have several prints of Joe Havasy... his stuff would make amazing shirts though he just sells his art as prints. http://www.etsy.com/shop/joehavasy

Music equipment: I have probably owned over 100 different 1960's blackface Fender Princeton and Vibro Champ amplifiers over the past 15 years... I buy them cheap on ebay, fix them up and resell them, keeping my favorites. I also have a huge expanding collection vintage effect pedals and reverb units.

210 weeks ago
    For me it's nail polish. I have hundreds of dollars worth of nail polish in my collection.
    210 weeks ago
    i have two, because im a nerd

xbox live and gamefly!
    210 weeks ago
    I spend way way too much money on fabric and wigs for cosplay! >_
    210 weeks ago
    tanbeltninja said: I spend way way too much money on fabric and wigs for cosplay! >_

Hooray for cosplay!! I think it's a great way to spend money! ^.~
    210 weeks ago
    landfieldjc said:
    Jordamus_prime said: Toys. I collect action figures so everytime a new wave of Transformers, DC universe or Halo figures comes out, I usually try and buy the whole set...

I just bought the legendary edition....just because.
    I hope I never find an ebb in my scholarship essay funds ever.

The legendary what? haha I buy the most ridiculous version of Halo everytime it comes out its my #3 favorite franchise following only Legend of Zelda and Resident Evil.
    210 weeks ago
    tanbeltninja said: I spend way way too much money on fabric and wigs for cosplay! >_

haha Sounds awesome! I usually jsut grow/cut/dye my hair for proper cosplaying. I cosplay Link from Loz! haha
    210 weeks ago
    Grabbing things for the 2nd birthday goodie bag. But I wouldn't consider that WASTING!

It's fan-Farking-Tastic!
    204 weeks ago
    Oops, I got logged out while typing. That's me.
    204 weeks ago
    I would have to say golf, finding a good brew, games and movies
    204 weeks ago
    Crack
    204 weeks ago
    converse high tops, pez dispensers and star trek action figures.
    204 weeks ago
    iPhone apps,they are my crack.
    204 weeks ago
    ill tell you all about my biggest vice when they make it legal, until this its road trips and concerts
    204 weeks ago
    until then
    204 weeks ago
    Comics :) T-shirts, Games, Dvds aaaanddd Gamesboys