Back to forum
rss 197 weeks ago
Improved Add to Cart Section

We reworked the add-to-cart section to allow members to easily add multiple quantities of multiple sizes to their cart with as few clicks as possible. If you'll remember, previously you could only buy 3 tees total, but now you can add 3 tees of each size to your cart. We've still placed a limit of 3 per size to keep those few overzealous persons from trying to clean us out.

Easily Share with Your Friends

We've finally gotten around to adding some share features as a way for all of us to release our pent-up love and joy for TeeFury! The first 4 icons allow you to share via Facebook, Twitter, Buzz, and email, respectively, and the plus icon brings up a few other share options. We really like the nifty animation.

Use Facebook Connect and Win Free Stuff

Along with the new share features, we've also incorporated Facebook Connect into the redesign. For those of you unfamiliar with Facebook Connect, it allows you to connect your TeeFury account with your Facebook account so you can easily and effortlessly share your TeeFury activity with your friends on Facebook. This feature is completely secure and is provided by Facebook. After you've connected, you can disconnect and/or adjust your sharing preferences by going to the edit section in your TeeFury profile. Oh yeah! - to kick things off we're giving away free tees to TeeFury members that are using the Facebook Connect feature, so be sure to get connected!

New Staff Avatars

This one is a little one - we've added a 'staff' badge to all curator and moderator avatars to help everyone know who's who in the forums and other places.

Gallery Formerly Known as the Archive/Beef

Here you'll be able to check out most of the past tees that were featured here on TeeFury. We say 'most' because on occasion we have to remove a design for various technical reasons, but for the most part you should be able to find what you are looking for. You can even comment on past designs to keep a past conversation alive!

Submit Your Designs

We've added a Submit section to our main navigation to make it easier for artists to upload designs for our curators to consider (we've done away with the art.teefury site). On this page we've also included a realtime tally of some of our top earning artists. You'll notice that the Submit section will be turned on and off from time to time, depending on what the curators are looking for and the amount of art they are currently working with. Don't worry, we'll be sure to make an announcement each time the Submit section is turned back on.

New Forum Search

Now you can satisfy that burning desire to find an old forum post that you've been wanting to bump back up to the top.

Easier Contact Us Form

We've added a new contact form to make it easier to get in touch with us. You can find this form in the Help section on the left had side.

Email Notifications on Comments

You can now choose to get an email notification when someone else leaves a comment on a forum post that you've created. This can be turned on or off in the edit section of your profile. Stay tuned as we'll be adding a few more notification options in the future.

New and Faster Shipping Options

In addition to the usual $2 shipping for 1-3 shirts in the continental U.S., we've also added some other shipping options that will get you your order faster and only cost a little more. For all of those smiling faces out there who tirelessly requested it, we've also added a 'Signature Confirmation' shipping method that requires you to be home to physically sign for your package when it's delivered. If you select this method, make sure you are able to be home when the mail person delivers your mail, otherwise they'll have to take your package back to the post office. To learn more about the new shipping options, just begin the checkout process and you'll be able to see all of the new shipping options with more details.

Exciting New Bonus Products

Keep your eyes peeled in the checkout process for some cool new bonus products like TeeFury stickers and other awesomeness. If you see something you like, be sure to grab it quickly before it sells out! Most bonus items are produced in limited quantities and will disappear once they sell out.

62Comments
    197 weeks ago
    wow
    197 weeks ago
    This is all very exciting. Congrats to the Teefury team.
    197 weeks ago
    congrats on the launch! teefury is the future
    197 weeks ago
    super excited :) and you better believe ive already connected to facebook!!!!!!
    197 weeks ago
    also, another new feature that wasnt mentioned..if you click on your profile, it now tells you the exact date you joined!
    197 weeks ago
    Great improvements, well done guys!!
    197 weeks ago
    dont mean to triple post, but i would like to see a preview for comment posts like we had on the old teefury.

also, what happened to the teefury favicon?!
    197 weeks ago
    phew, thank you for saving me from a triple post yanmos!
    197 weeks ago
    AHHH! I am late to work because of all this new awesomeness!

This is all really great though TeeFury! Thanks! :D
    196 weeks ago
    Cool redesign. I love it. Thank you.
    196 weeks ago
    Awesome, liking the new look! :D
    196 weeks ago
    Very awesome! ^_^
    196 weeks ago
    Love it!
    196 weeks ago
    This is loving awesome!
    196 weeks ago
    mas69teredward said: This is loving awesome!

Ack! Looking awesome not loving awesome. This is waaaaaay too early for me.
    196 weeks ago
    .26 for faster shirts?

Oh yeah....
    196 weeks ago
    I like it
    196 weeks ago
    No private messages? Awwww:(
    196 weeks ago
    Fannnnnnnnnnnncy
    196 weeks ago
    I love it!
    196 weeks ago
    Really cool new layout! Lots of improvements, looks great!
    196 weeks ago
    This is great. The layout is smooth and it makes TF look classy. Gotta love all the new features now, especially the "share" buttons. It makes showing my friends my favorite shirt of the day, ten times easier. :)
    196 weeks ago
    loving it!!!!!
    196 weeks ago
    everything is looking good its very smart and super organised, do any of those extra postal options work for the uk postage as well?
    thats my only question,thanks fury
    196 weeks ago
    Yay for having reduced international shipping by like $2.50!
  • Load More Comments