Back to forum
rss 211 weeks ago
17Comments
    211 weeks ago
    sorry
    and was anybody else a little dissapointed when they saw the ink wasn't really hot pink? more redish if you ask me.

im just a little sad, thats all.
    211 weeks ago
    Oh no! I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet. I will be very disappointed too. I wanted HOT PINK!
    211 weeks ago
    Ordered it. Should be coming tomorrow in the mail. I don't mind either way what color really but the hot pink was pretty awesome looking. :)
    210 weeks ago
    Okay, yeah, it's red. And the little guy is way darker than the photo. Oh well, still a neat tee. :)
    210 weeks ago
    I really like mine though. It actually came out better than I expected.
    210 weeks ago
    I still love it's just it would have looked better hot pink in my opinion.
    210 weeks ago
    If anyone isn't happy and would like to sell a men's L let me know :) katzung1300(@)hotmail.com
    210 weeks ago
    Yeah, it's red, not hot pink and it looks horrible. Very disappointed.
    210 weeks ago
    The only reason I bought that KHAAAAAAAN shirt was for a HOT PINK UNICORN on it. Darnit.
    210 weeks ago
    can someone take a pic plz?
    210 weeks ago
    I will admit to a little colorblindness, but mine is pink for sure. Pink pink. Not red pink.
    210 weeks ago
    I was disappointed too. I bought it for the hot pink unicorn :( I got a red unicorn. Rats.
    210 weeks ago
    Colors are fine but the neck is much narrower compared to the other shirts I've bought :S
    210 weeks ago
    JujuHoney said: I will admit to a little colorblindness, but mine is pink for sure. Pink pink. Not red pink.

Take a pic so I can compare? I post a pic of my red one.
    210 weeks ago
    Here is a side-by-side comparison. My shirt is on the left and actually looks more red in person, but I think you can see it is definitely not hot pink. Is there any way to get it in the original color because I honestly would not have bought it if it was a red unicorn.

4782344887_e51c00b2b5_b.jpg
    209 weeks ago
    Yep, mine is just like fishbiscuit's, only on the pink shirt, so the red looks even more hideous. :(
    209 weeks ago
    that socks about the colour swap

I am more disappointed by my recent purchase of "Super Plumber" http://www.teefury.com/archive/842/Super_Plumber/

the actual image on the shirt was smaller than shown and to be honest, in person the design just looked bad...but maybe its just me