Back to forum
rss 211 weeks ago
Hello TeeFurians!

As some of you know, I live in Asheville, NC which is home to the Biltmore House, the largest private house in the US. It's a major area attraction, and they're running a contest to design the label for one of their wines.

I submitted my design awhile back, and have been chosen as one of the five finalists! Here's where I need your help.

Voting has now been opened up to chose between the five finalists, with the winning design being used for this year's "Christmas at Biltmore" wine. (The winner gets a nice prize package as well.)

Here's my design that I created with scratchboard (like my LOST-inspired Polar Beer design that you all enjoyed so much):

And here's where you can vote for it. It's very simple to vote, and doesn't even require you to register. If you could take literally 4 seconds to click through, I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks!
12Comments
    211 weeks ago
    Voted.
    That's so cool. I love the chalky look of both of those pieces.
    As always, your work is so much fun to look at. Very eye catching.
    Not to mention you're a respectful, humble artist.
    211 weeks ago
    Voted! Yours is the best of the bunch :)
    211 weeks ago
    Voted! Very nice! :)
    211 weeks ago
    Voted! Biltmore house is cool at Christmas...
    211 weeks ago
    Voted!
    211 weeks ago
    Awesome! Thanks for you votes! One of the others has a pretty decent lead right now, so please keep those votes coming!
    211 weeks ago
    Voted!! Great design :)
    211 weeks ago
    You are still a few votes behind =[ I voted though!
    211 weeks ago
    You are still a few votes behind =[ I voted though!
    210 weeks ago
    voted ,wicked design,it is looking like this is going to be a tough one to win though as it appears lots of the votes are going to the more tradional christmas scenes like snow all around etc,although i dont think you can get more traditional than a christmas tree. i will keep my fingers crossed for you ,good luck you deserve it.and well done for getting this far.
    210 weeks ago
    voted!
    210 weeks ago
    Thanks everyone!

It seems that there was a security issue at first that let people vote as many times as they wanted. During that time, I went from first to last place. They've fixed the issue, but I could reeaaallly use your help climbing back into the competition.

Thanks again!