Back to forum
rss 211 weeks ago
I know there have been several threads on making a Fringe themed shirt, but I don't think one ever got printed. I'd love to design one myself but I am not very good with photo shop or drawing. Could someone come up with one?

I was thinking maybe this image:

http://www.postergeek.com/albums/userpics/poster_fringe-c5_1.jpg

Sketched or blended into the shirt? Or maybe something to do with all of the symbols used in the show? Like a collage of sorts?

Symbols
18Comments
    211 weeks ago
    I would be so up for a Fringe or a Eureka themed shirt!
    211 weeks ago
    I wish Fringe had enough fans to merit a weely tshirt while its airing XD same for Supernatural actually... but I could imagine people might complain :(
    211 weeks ago
    I would buy anything with Walter on it. Did you guys see the Fringe sideart on today's homepage? It's cute.
    211 weeks ago
    One or two Fringe shirts would be cool, but weekly? That is just a giant NOOOOOOO in my book.
    211 weeks ago
    A good fringe shirt would be an instant buy from me. :)
    211 weeks ago
    Any artists out there interested in doing one?
    211 weeks ago
    Check out the comic on the homepage of today's artist's portfolio (one of the frames was listed as today's side art...

http://celebrityskinned.com/
    211 weeks ago
    bickner said: Check out the comic on the homepage of today's artist's portfolio (one of the frames was listed as today's side art...

http://celebrityskinned.com/

I saw that. It's awesome.
    211 weeks ago
    I want a Fringe shirt so bad, with Walter would be great, even better if includes something like Brown Betty and Spongebob with Gene of course. :-0
    211 weeks ago
    Perhaps something like this:

fringeglyph.jpg

I think you can guess what it says.
    211 weeks ago
    Sorry, I broke the page margin.
    211 weeks ago
    I love Fringe and I'd love to do a Fringe shirt... haven't really thought of an idea for one though. Maybe one day.
    211 weeks ago
    Like I said, a good idea could just be using the symbols some how in a collage of sorts? I think a ton of people would buy it.
    211 weeks ago
    Ulysses said:

I watch Fringe, and I honestly have no idea what you're trying to spell out there...
    211 weeks ago
    Mrichhh said:
    Ulysses said:

I watch Fringe, and I honestly have no idea what you're trying to spell out there...

It says FRINGE. :-)
    211 weeks ago
    How does that say FRINGE??

Plus, I do not think one could use those images outright w/out some copyright infringement (no pun intended). If someone (not me as I am no artist) could do a sketch of one of those images then maybe it could be done. For example, like a bite taken out of an apple w/the seed showing the little fetus like the x-ray one above shows, then you could get away w/it I think. Or like the Walter & Peter characters the other day. Those were SO awesome but they did not use any direct printed or other logo or image from the show. The images, while I really do think they are awesome, are probably the intellectual property of the show and/or its creators/writers/etc.

Just saying. I'd love a FRINGE tee, too.
    211 weeks ago
    Keegsta said: Like I said, a good idea could just be using the symbols some how in a collage of sorts? I think a ton of people would buy it.

I don't know, I don't think that would be that interesting visually or conceptually.
    211 weeks ago
    You can figure out what the symbols mean here
    http://fringepedia.net/wiki/Glyphs_code
    But I agree, using the glyph code would probably be a no no as I'm sure it is copyrighted, I'm sure someone can come up with something cool though, not me though I just buy art...