Back to forum
rss 198 weeks ago
Haven't seen one of these so I thought I'd put it up. I got this
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I don't totally dislike it but I thought I'd post it in case someone actually wants it.
9Comments
    198 weeks ago
    Would you be up for trading for the Bob Dylan shirt in W XL?
    198 weeks ago
    I have a Lion shirt, bought as a large and the tag says large, but it is huge on me compared to my other two large Teefury shirts. I really feel like it would fit an XL. I'll sell it for what I paid for it, or possibly trade if someone has something good (particularly the Zebrotamus, or especially the gray calico octopus).
    198 weeks ago
    Hi! I would like to trade this from the last grab bag. Brand new. It is a Women's XL.

Shotgun! aka "Boomstick".
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4291410&id=61224900854

Thanks for looking!
    198 weeks ago
    I have these two up for grabs.

rrod.jpg
    soccer.jpg
    198 weeks ago
    I'm still waiting on my grab bag (estimated delivery 7/6) so I don't know what I have yet but I'm really looking for a women's XL Calvin and Hobbes shirt. Just thought I'd put it out there.
    198 weeks ago
    akaBrittany said: Would you be up for trading for the Bob Dylan shirt in W XL?

Sorry, Not a fan of that at all.

I don't like much from this grab bag. I'd really like that Happy/Grim shirt, or possibly the mouse harvest. I'll probably just keep what I have unless someone is super interested. I just thought we should have a thread too :D
    198 weeks ago
    lol Speaking of shirts that are hard to find, if anyone has Change Is Good from the last one I'll seriously trade you shirts AND pay you. I want that shirt.
    198 weeks ago
    Got my grab bag early! I have snakes and ladders and one i can't remember or find the name to. It's grenades in an egg carton and one is cracked.

Would like to trade for Calvin and Hobbes or would consider anything Dancin W ars related.

Thanks!
    198 weeks ago
    missmad said: Got my grab bag early! I have snakes and ladders and one i can't remember or find the name to. It's grenades in an egg carton and one is cracked.

Would like to trade for Calvin and Hobbes or would consider anything Dancin W ars related.

Thanks!

Okay *bump* Any XL women traders out there?

I still have the egg grenade one to trade. The Snakes and Ladders kind of grew on me.