Back to forum
image
rss 198 weeks ago
Got my grab bag shirts in the mail yesterday, and I must say I'm rather bummed with the ones I got. No offense to the artists, they're just not my style, or my color.

Both are men's large, looking to trade for shirts of the same size. Not sure of what I'd want to trade for, but shoot me what you've got and maybe we can work out a deal!

Lady Pugaga - gray

and

The Legend in Ancient Times




http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs598.snc3/31491_399963825854_61224900854_4812976_4171692_n.jpg


9Comments
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    Hi! I would be interested in the Men's large "Lady Pugaga" Shirt. This is what I have right now...

    SMurder:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4745113&id=61224900854

    Lost Collage:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4721994&id=61224900854

    Thanks for looking!
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    I have a 'Superdad' men's large, that I'm interested in trading for just about anything as long as it's not Lost related.
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    I have the Pandora Blueskins I would be willing to trade. [email protected]
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    I have a men's large in the CCTV ... (The Surveillance dudes shirt) that I'd like to trade.

    Open to anything that people might have, let me know if anyone is interested.

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4655935&id=61224900854
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    I have Mens Mediums I'd like to trade or get rid of

    Constant
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4687052&id=61224900854

    and

    Castle Greyskull Jumper
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4868762&id=61224900854

    What you want to trade? email is phat94probe(at)yahoo(dot)com
  • image
    197 weeks ago
    Shanigirl said: Hi! I would be interested in the Men's large "Lady Pugaga" Shirt. This is what I have right now...


    SMurder:

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4745113&id=61224900854


    Lost Collage:

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4721994&id=61224900854


    Thanks for looking!


    I'd do Pugaga for the SMurder, if you're still interested.

    I also have available a Men's Large "Yoda The Grouch", washed but never worn. It's from at least a few months back.

    http://edge.fatwallet.com/static/i/deals/yoda-the-grouch-t-shirt.jpg
  • image
    197 weeks ago
    how bout my LION for your legend in ancient times?

    Yocha said: I have a men's large in the CCTV ... (The Surveillance dudes shirt) that I'd like to trade.


    Open to anything that people might have, let me know if anyone is interested.


    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4655935&id=61224900854


    same deal for your CCTV, my LION for it?
  • image
    197 weeks ago
    I'm just throwing this out there.....the CCTV is one of my favorite shirts and is nicer than it looks in the pics.
  • image
    197 weeks ago
    DelayedPenalty said:
    Shanigirl said: Hi! I would be interested in the Men's large "Lady Pugaga" Shirt. This is what I have right now...


    SMurder:

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4745113&id=61224900854


    Lost Collage:

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4721994&id=61224900854


    Thanks for looking!


    I'd do Pugaga for the SMurder, if you're still interested.

    I also have available a Men's Large "Yoda The Grouch", washed but never worn. It's from at least a few months back.

    http://edge.fatwallet.com/static/i/deals/yoda-the-grouch-t-shirt.jpg


    I'm sorry....when I did not hear from you I assumed you wre not interested. I have already traded the SMurder shirt. :o(


Back to Top