Back to forum
rss 295 weeks ago
Hi Y'all.
I think it would be cool, if I could pay like 50$ and get a monthly credit of like... 6 shirts or something. Some kind of monthly pass that gives me a discount, while giving Teefury money upfront.

anothersite has the 12 shirt club thing, it gives you a shirt once a month for a year. So it would be cool to do something similar, one shirt a week for 35$? Or just buy a big credit. So like, 100$ credit buys you 13 shirts, so it's only like 7.5$ a shirt.

Ideas? Thoughts?
4Comments
    295 weeks ago
    i think some kinda...something (lol) like this is a very good idea. i never really order stuff and i've ordered like 4 shirts from this place since it's opened. maybe something like buy x amount and get one free or something of the like. i wouldn't pay x amount for a month because what if i didn't see that many shirts i wanted that month? unless the credit carried over...
    295 weeks ago
    I think it's a good thought, but I don't really think they could offer much more of a discount on t-shirts. As a retailer myself, I know first hand how small their profit margin has to be on these shirts. They are truly passing on the savings to all of us on this website so you definitely have to have some appreciation for that. anothersite does offer the 12 Club, but they charge $200 for their annual domestic fee. That breaks down to around $16.60 (shipping included). So as you can see, TeeFury is still $5 cheaper on a per item basis and you're basically getting the same quality product. I like the concept, but I think it may have to be used for something other than additional savings.
    295 weeks ago
    very true. especially seeing as i can't get a t-shirt at a store for much less than their asking price. well, with the exception of the plain hanes tees which i stocked up on when they were like 3 bucks! haha
    295 weeks ago
    how cheap can you be, wanting a shirt for less than 11$? go to walmart and get a slice of unoriginality. support a small company and artists, man.