Back to forum
image
rss 199 weeks ago
Not to be rude to ekiechi for starting the original post or anyone else for that matter, but I want to start a post dedicated to Mens Large t-shirts.

The last "Tee Trade" had well over 300+ posts and was a bit of a hassle to trawl through to find people who were in compatible sizes.

Already with the new one I can tell I'm going to get frustrated, so I thought maybe it would be a good idea if there were posts started for each size in mens as well as posts in each size for womens.

It's just a suggestion, I don't want anyone getting their backs up about it, it would be just easier to keep track of? There's nothing to say you can't venture into he other posts for other sizes or just to see what's happening!

Anyway, here's what I have to trade. All tees are in Mens Large (duh?).

4732553530_05f249f787_o.jpg




And here's what I am after hopefully from the trade:



4731909989_279c158844_o.jpg

I am in Australia, it costs Tee Fury $9 to ship out this way. It costs me more to send them back (???) I am happy to do it if it means I get a trade! I have traded with a couple of guys in the U.S. from the last one, lets hope we can do it again!
148Comments
  • image
    199 weeks ago
    ha, im not so easily offended good sir. I think this is brilliant and will be sure to put up my ML's once they arrive.
  • image
    199 weeks ago
    I will definitely let you know if I get any of those. I had a trade set up from the last grab bag to get that Spock shirt but the dude backed out.
  • image
    199 weeks ago
    Don't forget the facebook page!
    36404_407219172206_501247206_4315121_3804892_s.jpg

    Click the pic!
  • image
    199 weeks ago
    Great idea! I ordered 6 men's large shirts in this last grab bag & I cannot wait for them to arrive. I am sure I will have something I want to trade.



  • image
    199 weeks ago
    Oops! Forgot to add that I have a men's shirt from the last grab bag in April I would like to trade. It is U.R.A.S.P (United rocks against scissors & paper). Thanks for looking! :o)

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4306283&id=61224900854
  • image
    199 weeks ago
    I just got lady pugaga: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs334.ash1/28880_392476880854_61224900854_4617840_8055373_n.jpg

    that I would be interested in trading.
  • image
    199 weeks ago
    To Trade
    Lost Collage
    http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs602.snc3/31691_397050110854_61224900854_4721994_4545391_n.jpg

    Laduma 2010
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs330.ash1/28641_394039070854_61224900854_4651429_7602171_n.jpg

    And some cat on a copier that i can't find a pic of

    Wanted

    Puppet Check Up
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs524.ash1/30812_390327620854_61224900854_4568998_7372131_n.jpg

    Spock On
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxg1s0IJ0H1qzeqqeo1_500.jpg

    Or anything interesting.
  • image
    199 weeks ago
    thatoneguy92088 said: To Trade
    Lost Collage
    http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs602.snc3/31691_397050110854_61224900854_4721994_4545391_n.jpg

    Laduma 2010
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs330.ash1/28641_394039070854_61224900854_4651429_7602171_n.jpg

    And some cat on a copier that i can't find a pic of

    Wanted

    Puppet Check Up
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs524.ash1/30812_390327620854_61224900854_4568998_7372131_n.jpg

    Spock On
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxg1s0IJ0H1qzeqqeo1_500.jpg

    Or anything interesting.


    I would really love the one you have with a cat on the copier. I have not received my shirts yet, and right now I just have the one I listed above from the last grab bag....would you be interested in that or I could let you know what I get if it is something you wanted?
  • image
    199 weeks ago
    Shanigirl said:
    thatoneguy92088 said: To Trade
    Lost Collage
    http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs602.snc3/31691_397050110854_61224900854_4721994_4545391_n.jpg

    Laduma 2010
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs330.ash1/28641_394039070854_61224900854_4651429_7602171_n.jpg

    And some cat on a copier that i can't find a pic of

    Wanted

    Puppet Check Up
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs524.ash1/30812_390327620854_61224900854_4568998_7372131_n.jpg

    Spock On
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxg1s0IJ0H1qzeqqeo1_500.jpg

    Or anything interesting.



    I would really love the one you have with a cat on the copier. I have not received my shirts yet, and right now I just have the one I listed above from the last grab bag....would you be interested in that or I could let you know what I get if it is something you wanted?


    Let me know what shirts you get when you get your grab bag, you might even get the cat one. thatoneguy92088 at gmail d0t c0m
  • image
    198 weeks ago
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    Ok! Second grab bag turned up and I had one for myself and two for my girl in womens medium. The one I got was one that I'm after, so I've crossed it from the list.

    4740978322_28d3f5d564_o.jpg

  • image
    198 weeks ago
    This is going to be my first grab bag purchase!! Can't wait!! :)

    I received the TeeFury email on Saturday so I'm hoping I should have my tees soon. Will post what I've received and what I'd like to trade when I get them.

    @Shanigirl: I would be interested in the U.R.A.S.P t-shirt you have. Are you in the States?

    @Richard Witt: Good job on taking the initiative and starting a different thread!! This will make trading a whole lot easier. :)
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    www.teetrade.org is a good site. i see lots of the "grab bag" shirts just reccently posted. ^_^
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    ^Teetrade has been having some problems with messages lately. There has been lag in between receiving and sending messages for me.
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    swapster82 said: This is going to be my first grab bag purchase!! Can't wait!! :)

    I received the TeeFury email on Saturday so I'm hoping I should have my tees soon. Will post what I've received and what I'd like to trade when I get them.

    @Shanigirl: I would be interested in the U.R.A.S.P t-shirt you have. Are you in the States?

    @Richard Witt: Good job on taking the initiative and starting a different thread!! This will make trading a whole lot easier. :)


    Hi swapster82! Yes, I am in Pennsylvania. Let me know what you get and hopefully we can trade. :o)
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    I have all of the tees below in Mens Large (obviously).

    http://i50.tinypic.com/5x52te.jpg

    Not sure if this will have embedded right, but the link will be there anyway. I will trade the middle right and bottom right with no hesitation, just mot a fan of those designs, and willing to trade any of the rest for something interesting.
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    thatoneguy92088 said: To Trade

    Lost Collage
    http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs602.snc3/31691_397050110854_61224900854_4721994_4545391_n.jpg


    Laduma 2010
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs330.ash1/28641_394039070854_61224900854_4651429_7602171_n.jpg


    And some cat on a copier that i can't find a pic of


    Wanted


    Puppet Check Up
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs524.ash1/30812_390327620854_61224900854_4568998_7372131_n.jpg


    Spock On
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxg1s0IJ0H1qzeqqeo1_500.jpg


    Or anything interesting.


    Really like Laduma 2010. I have these tees --> http://tinypic.com/r/rirfat/6 if you're interested.
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    I got
    Photobucket
    I'm from the UK if that makes a difference to traders
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    kierandurcan said:
    thatoneguy92088 said: To Trade


    Lost Collage
    http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs602.snc3/31691_397050110854_61224900854_4721994_4545391_n.jpg



    Laduma 2010
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs330.ash1/28641_394039070854_61224900854_4651429_7602171_n.jpg



    And some cat on a copier that i can't find a pic of



    Wanted



    Puppet Check Up
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs524.ash1/30812_390327620854_61224900854_4568998_7372131_n.jpg



    Spock On
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxg1s0IJ0H1qzeqqeo1_500.jpg



    Or anything interesting.



    Really like Laduma 2010. I have these tees --> http://tinypic.com/r/rirfat/6 if you're interested.


    I'm not seeing anything I'd like, however if you want the laduma shirt you can have it for $5 +whatever shipping is. I posted my email above, so email me if you're interested.
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    IMG_2978.jpg
    thats what i got this time from the grab bags. I'll take offers on anything, with the exception of Wotto's oily. My women says i cant get rid of it :)
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    thatoneguy92088 said:
    kierandurcan said:
    thatoneguy92088 said: To Trade



    Lost Collage
    http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs602.snc3/31691_397050110854_61224900854_4721994_4545391_n.jpg




    Laduma 2010
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs330.ash1/28641_394039070854_61224900854_4651429_7602171_n.jpg




    And some cat on a copier that i can't find a pic of




    Wanted




    Puppet Check Up
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs524.ash1/30812_390327620854_61224900854_4568998_7372131_n.jpg




    Spock On
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxg1s0IJ0H1qzeqqeo1_500.jpg




    Or anything interesting.




    Really like Laduma 2010. I have these tees --> http://tinypic.com/r/rirfat/6 if you're interested.



    I'm not seeing anything I'd like, however if you want the laduma shirt you can have it for $5 +whatever shipping is. I posted my email above, so email me if you're interested.


    sorry to interject, but if he doesnt want laduma for 5+shipping, i do.
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    ekiechi said:
    thatoneguy92088 said:
    kierandurcan said:
    thatoneguy92088 said: To Trade




    Lost Collage
    http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs602.snc3/31691_397050110854_61224900854_4721994_4545391_n.jpg





    Laduma 2010
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs330.ash1/28641_394039070854_61224900854_4651429_7602171_n.jpg





    And some cat on a copier that i can't find a pic of





    Wanted





    Puppet Check Up
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs524.ash1/30812_390327620854_61224900854_4568998_7372131_n.jpg





    Spock On
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxg1s0IJ0H1qzeqqeo1_500.jpg





    Or anything interesting.





    Really like Laduma 2010. I have these tees --> http://tinypic.com/r/rirfat/6 if you're interested.




    I'm not seeing anything I'd like, however if you want the laduma shirt you can have it for $5 +whatever shipping is. I posted my email above, so email me if you're interested.



    sorry to interject, but if he doesnt want laduma for 5+shipping, i do.


    I will trade you the laduma for the puppet check up kermit one. Let me know thatoneguy92088 at gmail d0t c0m.
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    ekiechi said: IMG_2978.jpg

    thats what i got this time from the grab bags. I'll take offers on anything, with the exception of Wotto's oily. My women says i cant get rid of it :)


    Really like the cat on the photocopier. you see anything you like, pics are on my post above?
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    kierandurcan said: I have all of the tees below in Mens Large (obviously).

    http://i50.tinypic.com/5x52te.jpg


    Not sure if this will have embedded right, but the link will be there anyway. I will trade the middle right and bottom right with no hesitation, just mot a fan of those designs, and willing to trade any of the rest for something interesting.


    I haven't gotten my grabbags in yet, but I'd really like to trade up for that "We All Live In a Yellow Light Cycle." :D

    Also, ekiechi, I might also be interested in that Kermit shirt once my shirts come.
  • image
    198 weeks ago
    This was my first time ordering from TeeFury and am really surprised at the unusually large 'size large'. Anybody know how much these tees shrink?

    I got my grab-bag today and aside from the size variations I'm very happy with the designs.

    I got,
    Soft Inside http://img821.imageshack.us/i/softinside.jpg
    &
    Lion http://img682.imageshack.us/i/liona.jpg/

    I'd be interested to trade the Lion for something in a Men's medium.

    Let me know.
  • Load More Comments


Back to Top