Back to forum
rss 198 weeks ago
To celebrate the end of Lost, i would love to see a Mario/Lost design...
What do you think?
I hope, and i m sorry if i m wrong, that it doesn't exist yet! :-)
34Comments
    198 weeks ago
    Any ideas on how they'd relate to one another?
    198 weeks ago
    Wasn't there a game called Mario and the Lost Levels for NES?
    198 weeks ago
    Thought I would try this out. Now I admit I am not a huge Lost fan, but I am a huge Mario fan. Here it is, Mario defeating the smoke monster that just happens to have Bowsers face. I don't know if this is "spoofalicious" enough, but it was fun to do. I might color it later to see how that looks.

The Real Lost Levels

Photobucket
    198 weeks ago
    Carolina Jawa said: Wasn't there a game called Mario and the Lost Levels for NES?

I think the 'lost levels' was first debuted as Super Mario 2 in Japan, but never released in the US because it was so difficult. Im pretty sure that was the one that was eventually released on the N64 "mario all stars" which included Super Mario Bros 1, 2, 3 and the 'lost levels' in one game.
    198 weeks ago
    To the design... pretty cool. A Dharma Initiative stylized logo on mario's hat, shirt or maybe the vacuum would seal the deal!

220px-Dharma_Initiative_logo.svg.png
    198 weeks ago
    bickner said: To the design... pretty cool. A Dharma Initiative stylized logo on mario's hat, shirt or maybe the vacuum would seal the deal!

220px-Dharma_Initiative_logo.svg.png

Thanks, I'll see if I can get it in there. But that'll have to wait until tomorrow. :)
    198 weeks ago
    it would be cool on the hat where his M normally is! also, if you're being picky, it would be luigi who vacuums him up since he's the one who uses the device in 'luigi's mansion'

:)
    198 weeks ago
    iwontwait said: it would be cool on the hat where his M normally is! also, if you're being picky, it would be luigi who vacuums him up since he's the one who uses the device in 'luigi's mansion'

:)

That's where I was htinking of putting it. As for the vaccuum, Mario just borrowed it for a second! :)
    198 weeks ago
    Here's a colored version with the Dharma symbol on Mario's hat.

Photobucket
    198 weeks ago
    The vacuum looks like it needs something there... maybe the "M"?
    198 weeks ago
    Arseome.
    198 weeks ago
    Luigi had the vacuum thing not Mario, no?
    198 weeks ago
    Mario had the FLUDD . . . But it'll work, who says Luigi and Mario can't share?
    198 weeks ago
    Also: the community totally just made a shirt.
    there are enough open spots for color that bowser could be green, yellow, and red like the N64 version.

that's my favorite bowser :)
    198 weeks ago
    the placement is poor, have Mario/Luigi lower down and maybe obscure the face you aren't blatantly ripping off Mario. obviously your going to need to sync up the line work
    198 weeks ago
    biotwist said: the placement is poor, have Mario/Luigi lower down and maybe obscure the face you aren't blatantly ripping off Mario. obviously your going to need to sync up the line work

This.

It seems as if Mario is floating.
    198 weeks ago
    nice job!
    i would put in Background Peach and Luigi scared, dressed with Dharma outfits :)
    198 weeks ago
    I love it! I also agree that Mario should be lower than Smokey. :-)
    196 weeks ago
    Any update on this one? Other ideas maybe? I'm sure it would be a super-popular item! :-)
    196 weeks ago
    leeleo said: Any update on this one? Other ideas maybe? I'm sure it would be a super-popular item! :-)

Just gotten a little busy with summer holidays and all, will try to work on it soon :)
    196 weeks ago
    livesintheboonies said: Thought I would try this out. Now I admit I am not a huge Lost fan, but I am a huge Mario fan. Here it is, Mario defeating the smoke monster that just happens to have Bowsers face. I don't know if this is "spoofalicious" enough, but it was fun to do. I might color it later to see how that looks.

Now thats freaking awesome

The Real Lost Levels

Photobucket
    196 weeks ago
    I think it's great but not "Lost" enough, no? What do you think?
    196 weeks ago
    Ok, New version of the Real Lost Levels. Tried to make it a little bit more "Lost". :)

Photobucket
    196 weeks ago
    hehe I do see Mario looking more like Jack now.

This is the best version so far.
    195 weeks ago
    AWESOME!!!!!! submit =D

I want this shirt!!
  • Load More Comments